BLACK DEVIL + ZAINO + SUN=

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
The pics from last night were ok, but THIS is what gloss is all about.
wink.gif
Got one coat of Z5 scratch eliminator on yesterday before the first pics. Sweet, no doubt, but Z5 doesn't gloss out nearly as nicely as Z2 does. Last night before I went to bed I smeared on a coat of Z2 and left it to dry overnight. Today I wiped off the Z2 and done a quick wipedown with Z6 Gloss Enhancer Spray. By the time I was done I was droolin'!
drooling3.gif
Seein' the gloss on Diablo as that Z2 came off I was like, "Oh shid!!! Too fuggin' sweet!!!"
super.gif

I only took a few pics but you can see how glossy and reflective it is now. Also, in a few of the pics you can see what I was talkin' about in the other thread when I said that after a coat or two of Zaino it looks like the metallic flake just freakin' POPS OUT.
biggrin.gif

Put on yer sunglasses and enjoy!
beerchug.gif

Again, for the beeyotches... That's right... Another thread about that damned...

36431822.jpg

The above shot is similar to my "subliminal message" shot in the other thread but it was taken today in the sunlight. In fact you can see a direct reflection of the sun in the pic. Notice the complete and total LACK of ANY "spiderweb" scratches and the ultra deep, wet mirror lookin' gloss. Paint does NOT get any better than this, folks. Let me say it again... ZAINO FUGGIN' ROCKS ON BLACK!!!
super.gif

Here's a full bike shot. I left it a little bigger than the detail shots so you can tell more about the gloss. God I love my lil Diablo!
biggrin.gif

36431820.jpg

More to come... Fuggin' image per post limit... grrrrrrrrrr!
mad.gif
I ALWAYS end up havin' to cut & paste half of my pic posts in a reply because of this limit...
drooling3.gif

super.gif

biggrin.gif

drooling3.gif

And now the detail shots... Gotta love that gloss! Can't wait to ride it again and blind some muhfuggers!
wink.gif

36431814.jpg

What kind of bike is that again?
rock.gif
Yep...

36431815.jpg

36431816.jpg

36431817.jpg

36431818.jpg

36431819.jpg

36431821.jpg

36431823.jpg

36431824.jpg

Holy sh**, that looks great. Gonna go out and wait for my Zaino to get here....LOL

BT, I ordered the Total Prot. Show car kit. That should have everything I need, right?

Holy sh**, that looks great. Gonna go out and wait for my Zaino to get here....LOL

BT, I ordered the Total Prot. Show car kit. That should have everything I need, right?
Lol...
laugh.gif
Thanks bro.
beerchug.gif
Yeah, looks like the Total Protection kit has everything you need to maintain a bike in TOP NOTCH shape for a LONG time.
wink.gif

... are you suppose to "clean" your bikes? ...knew I was forgettin something.:blush:

I heard that dirty bikes were faster
wink.gif

The 10 looks sweet.

... are you suppose to "clean" your bikes? ...knew I was forgettin something.:blush:

I heard that dirty bikes were faster
wink.gif

The 10 looks sweet.
Well, they do say clean, new, shiny bikes (and leathers) attract pavement at an exponentially higher rate than old, dirty, worn ones do.
laugh.gif

Also, dirty bikes might be faster than "normal" clean ones. However, Zaino creates a slipstream effect and increases top speed by a few mph.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: "Can't freakin' type..."|1100639117 -->

wink.gif

laugh.gif

If you were really trying to impress BT, you should have "shot the finger" in the pic with your hand reflection...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
ices_rofl.gif
I'm sure you would have gotten a lot of haters and well-wishers from that one.
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
Bike is the pimpest...
bowdown.gif

If you were really trying to impress BT, you should have "shot the finger" in the pic with your hand reflection...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
ices_rofl.gif
I'm sure you would have gotten a lot of haters and well-wishers from that one.
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
Bike is the pimpest...
bowdown.gif
I started to. "The finger" is actually the "unofficial official board salute" on another forum I hit. Almost made one like that for that forum.
biggrin.gif
Didn't figure it'd go over as well here...
wink.gif

Thanks for the compliments on Diablo.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100641256 -->

biggrin.gif

Can't wait to get back and do that to Baby J. Lookin' sweet, BT!

El
devil.gif
looks nnniiiiicccceeeee BT
beerchug.gif
. Guess you won't need your mirrors anymore huh
laugh.gif

Back