thanks MC MUSTANG

larrycivic

Registered
he sent me some camos for my wife to wear for the Marine mud run in fort worth.  she said she had a great time, but she is really sore.  she did the coarse in 2hr 47min.  the coarse was 6.2 miles with 25-30 obstacles.  this pic is of her this morning at 6

again thanks MC MUSTANG for the camo...i am going to try and get her friends to give me some pics of when she finished all muddy

Shawn is a good man. Stand up and always willing to help out!
cool.gif

Shawn is allright. He has some legal problems with the Highway Patrol but if you overlook that....he is ok.
laugh.gif

he sent me some camos for my wife to wear for the Marine mud run in fort worth.  she said she had a great time, but she is really sore.  she did the coarse in 2hr 47min.  the coarse was 6.2 miles with 25-30 obstacles.  this pic is of her this morning at 6

again thanks MC MUSTANG for the camo...i am going to try and get her friends to give me some pics of when she finished all muddy
Great pics - but where's the mud?

He is definately one of the best blue stickers I have ever met!
Always with the racial comments.... thanks - means a lot!
Would you expect anything less from me? We could let Greg get on here and start spouting off?

*Threadjack in progress*
Got my physical for EOD scheduled finally, medical here are a bunch of idiots. Phys on the 25th and hoping to have orders to school by first of year
*We now return you to your regularlly scheduled thread*

Back