had supper with MC Mustang

sportcustoms71

Registered
Had shawn (MC Mustang) swing by the house the other night since he was in town for business. We had pasta, friends and sangria....what more could you asked for:thumbsup: next time gotta bring the bike and go for a ride. like i said as long your like italian food and whine any of yall are welcome in my house:thumbsup: sorry no pics unfortunatly :banghead: once again shawn, your more than welcome back any time.

Glad you two had time to meet up! Dinner sounds awesome!!

...I'll see Shawn in a few weeks :)

It was a great time meeting Michael and his wife and friends. We had some great conversation and I thoroughly enjoyed the evening- it would have been spectacular if I could have driven and brought the scooter!

awesome :thumbsup: A summer meet & greet sounds like a good time too :beerchug:

sportcustoms71 said:
i wasa thinking this summer maybe having a meet and greet on weekend at the house and go for a long ride:thumbsup:

Ol MC is a pretty good kid, glad you boys had a good evening. I'd be down for a lil meet and greet this summer. :thumbsup:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Hmmm, Quantico. MC Mustang. You guys wouldn't be associated with the Corps would you?

(;) in case anybody missed the joke)

AJAY said:
Hmmm, Quantico. MC Mustang. You guys wouldn't be associated with the Corps would you?

(;) in case anybody missed the joke)

Never heard of such a group, must be new....

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Back