Thank you MC; the spirit of the .org

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Public props to MC Mustang (Shawn) for helping me out of a little jam. My wife managed to leave her iPad in the Navy Lodge at Pensacola where she stayed last weekend. A PM few PM's to Shawn, and thanks to the quick response of a United States Marine, said iPad is safe and sound back in our hands. Of course he won't let me reimburse him, I guess that means I can't tell my Marine jokes anymore :)

Thanks Shawn hope someday I can return the favor or pay it forward to someone else. The true spirit of the .org.

Thank you sir- but I really think anyone would haves done the same. For the record, I did offer Keith the ability to reimburse me; eleventy billion dollars or Merry Christmas- his choice:).
How about I let you buy me a drink at my retirement?

great job MCM :beerchug: i can't believe he didn't choose the eleventy billion dollars option :laugh:

Thank you sir- but I really think anyone would haves done the same. For the record, I did offer Keith the ability to reimburse me; eleventy billion dollars or Merry Christmas- his choice:).
How about I let you buy me a drink at my retirement?

I asked him if he'd take a check for that eleventy billion :) But I guess a drink will have to do :thumbsup:

I think the Cheese Cake Factory would be in order

oh, HE^^ No..:rofl:

?R WE THE PPL OF THE .ORG really this nice or is it that great felling we get when twist the grip on the BUSA or is the brotherhood of the ORG orALL OF THE ABOVE anyway good look MC as i know that the ppl here are something special

Back