Tazers or Stun guns

mr8ball

Registered
Tazers or Stun guns? What are some good ones to get for personal use? Which would be better? I have a CC permit and carry a KelTec 380 but really don't want to have to shoot anyone unless it's a last resort. Me with a bad back. I have 6 screws and 2 plates in it and really don't want to have to fight anyone. Just trying to be safe now days ya know? Thanks in advance

Taser would be a better choice as it is like a gun a stand off weapon.
Stun guns require you to be close enough to contact intended victim .
The ones made by Taser Intl are same company as police issue just more civilian friendly and concealable .
A friend of mine sells ones like these and swears by them.
Tasers For Sale - Police Taser

Tazer:thumbsup:

Ive been hit with a stun gun, hurt, but didnt stop me from doin what i was doing, where as the taser seems to stop folks in thier tracks.

Oh, what was i doing that got me stun gunned? Hangin out with a friend who just bought it:laugh:

Tazer:thumbsup:

Ive been hit with a stun gun, hurt, but didnt stop me from doin what i was doing, where as the taser seems to stop folks in thier tracks.

Oh, what was I doing that got me stun gunned? Hangin out with a friend who just bought it:laugh:

:rofl: I was wondering just how many friends have tried that.

Just be aware that tasers require some aim, unless you are dry stunning the victim. If you are shoting from a distance, and one of the probes misses, you get nada. Best to be up close and personal, then shoot.

Just be aware that tasers require some aim, unless you are dry stunning the victim. If you are shoting from a distance, and one of the probes misses, you get nada. Best to be up close and personal, then shoot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wonder what the law states if you taze someone,,is it about the same as if you actually 'shot' them with a pistol ?? I would assume not, but how likely are you for a lawsuit ??

Wonder what the law states if you taze someone,,is it about the same as if you actually 'shot' them with a pistol ?? I would assume not, but how likely are you for a lawsuit ??

In Florida same principles apply .
You need to be in fear of your life or anothers to use it or you could be guilty of assault or possibly kill someone as those things are strong.

This is what I have with laser, they are not cheap and one cartridge cost around fifty bucks. I have the M-18 model, police have the M-26, pretty much the same thing thou, 50,000 volts of electricity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back