Tazers or Stun guns

In Florida same principles apply .
You need to be in fear of your life or anothers to use it or you could be guilty of assault or possibly kill someone as those things are strong.

I looked at this one today.

Tasers For Sale - Police Taser

It's a good one. I think the same law applies here in VA. With me being on disability and really cant defend myself I am not sure what would happen. I have been threatened by the same guy a few times and I am tired of it. It's a family matter between him and his brother but for the few of us that are friends with his brother have become the target now. I have told him to let things go but he wont so I fell I might have to take care of business. I am going to talk with someone to make sure where I stand with this issue and if it's the same either way I'll just use my gun. I was told by my Dr that if I was pushed the wrong way or knocked down it could break the screws in my back and it would be really bad from there. I try to stay away from trouble and don't wont any, but sometimes people just wont let it go. I am not a kid and will not be pawed at of pushed around by anyone. The other people involved in this have to much to loose (Big moneyJobs) over this idiot. He has been in jail over it one time and still try's to cause trouble. Some people just never learn. I hope he will just go away.

Mr8ball first as you say do everything you can to avoid him and confrontation.
Also document everything with your atty or the police so in retrospect a record of the problems you have with him will be known .
Possibly think about a restraining order as well.
They don't always work but it puts more weight on your side if God forbid something happens .
Lastly many folks talk about having no problems shooting someone , even myself .
But even if your 100% in the right it is still sights,sounds and thoughts that you will carry for the rest of your life.
As a child I saw many folks die (lived in Beirut during civil war) and I've been unfortunate to have witnessed a couple suicides .
They are all still stuck in my head.
I hope you get it worked out non confrontationally

Mr8ball first as you say do everything you can to avoid him and confrontation.
Also document everything with your atty or the police so in retrospect a record of the problems you have with him will be known .
Possibly think about a restraining order as well.
They don't always work but it puts more weight on your side if God forbid something happens .
Lastly many folks talk about having no problems shooting someone , even myself .
But even if your 100% in the right it is still sights,sounds and thoughts that you will carry for the rest of your life.
As a child I saw many folks die (lived in Beirut during civil war) and I've been unfortunate to have witnessed a couple suicides .
They are all still stuck in my head.
I hope you get it worked out non confrontationally

Hey thanks so much, I to have seen some of these thing and like you they are still there in my head. I don't go around him at all. I do two things to try to have some kind of a life with my back. I play a little pool and ride my busa when I can. This guy just happens to be at some of the places where I play. I do not want to give up my life just because of him. I don't have the money to fight him with a lawyer and he knows it. I have thought about the restraining order but I have seen what his brother has gone through with his and am wondering if it would do any good. I have many witnesses from the last time he approached me (7 to 10 people) and I know they all would have stood up if things got bad. The thing is, what if no one is around? I have spoke to my Dr about it and he did note it in my file. My friend got on him after the last time so maybe he will let it go now. Only time will tell. Thanks again

That's where the restraining order may come in handy.
If nobody is there and there may be any question as to who attacked who or what happened that RO will be on public record to show you feared him and he was harassing you.
It will lend more credence to your claim that you had to use deadly force to stop him .

Back