Tampa florida region org. members...

Maybe someone could put together a weekend ride, where it would be planned with some advance notice.  I'm in the South Miami area, but would be willing to travel just about anywhere for a weekend road trip.............

Matt
Welcome Matt,

The idea would be to utilize the regional map as just a guideline to organize group rides, whether it's two people or twenty and it doesn't have to only be Org./Busa riders either. I'm sure some of us ride w/ really good people who ride "other" bikes.

Some people may reside in areas like Ocala, FL that border on several regions so they could partake in various rides. Hopefully we can get the mods
wink.gif
wink.gif
to start a new forum/board here for organizing Group Rides like we did for Group Buys which allows members to see if there any scheduled rides upcoming in their given area or organize one themselves.

And maybe eventually over time we can organize a statewide FL meet n' greet ride in addition to the one at Deals Gap, preferably around winter when it dips all the way down into the 60's.
laugh.gif

Don't worry we're not trying to secede..."Long live the South! YEEEEHAW!!!"
40__s.gif

wink.gif

Let me see now . . . Gotta check the ol' calender . . .
See I can only ride on days that end in *Y* . . .
Yeppers looks like a *Y* day to me!
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Ya know as in *Y* not ride?

Now ya just need to set a time & place.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1454"|1154525227 -->

Let me see now . . . Gotta check the ol' calender . . .
See I can only ride on days that end in *Y* . . .
Yeppers looks like a *Y* day to me!
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Ya know as in *Y* not ride?

Now ya just need to set a time & place.

pirate.gif
Raider out.
Hey Raider,

Haven't seen you here lately. It's funny to see all the Org. members come out that I forgot were local...I'll be making a list.

I'll be quite honest, although I may look like I know what I'm doing (known to be meticulous), this is my first group ride I'm organizing...and I realize 5 days is short notice. I just figured if a bunch of us planned on riding this weekend anyway, why not get together, giving us a chance to meet each other.

Therefore, I'm waiting to see how many confirm by Friday...I've given CyKill, GJoker, Jinkster, mofugga, and bronc3 my contact #...which I'll PM to you momentarily.

From there, depending on where people are coming from, we can dictate a meeting spot and areas to ride...I usually just make up my own route as I'm riding - "no particular place to go" - so I'm wide open to suggestions from those of you who have any good route ideas.

Lookin forward to it.

Oh I'm here. Prolly 5-6 times a day.
I don't post as much since the new regime.
Plus I usually am in the minority in my opinions.

(That's a polite way of saying I'm an A$$, the one time I'm in the majority
laugh.gif
 )

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1456"|1154534259 -->

laugh.gif
 )

pirate.gif
Raider out.
Perfect, we should get along just fine then if you're more thick-skinned and not Mr. Thenthetive.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154537332 -->

laugh.gif
)

pirate.gif
Raider out.
Well Looky who crawled outta the woodwork...

Go to see ya.

O.E. Gregg & Brenda are good people, lots of fun and "REAL" which is nice. You don't get a bunch of posturing or BS.
thumbs-up.gif

Raider is good People too, just don't tell him I told ya. Tampa wasn't bad when it came to riding and the people, so much as the weather I couldn't hack...

Lesse right now it's about 66 degrees and sunny. YEah I need the cooler weather.

You forgot ME!!!!

laugh.gif

Although I gotta talk to the neighbor about our garage sale first.
But I wannnnaaa gooooooo!!!!

Besides, it's been a while since I showed Raider what the back of my bike looks like ..
poke.gif

You forgot ME!!!!

laugh.gif

Besides, it's been a while since I showed Raider what the back of my bike looks like ..  
poke.gif
Wait just one minute there young Lady!!!  
wow.gif

I've never riden with you since you upgraded to the Busa . . .

And while I <span style='color:green'>may be</span> the world's slowest Busa rider . . .  
laugh.gif

And I've always said you're a darn good rider
thumbs-up.gif

who I've said i have trouble satying in front of . . .

I never said you've been in front!
tounge.gif

But then that's just another example of you not paying attention . . .

Just like this
O.E.  Gregg & <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>Brenda</span></span> are good people ...

(Color and size added by Raider for emphasis)

Ya know I luvs ya
tounge.gif

Greg & Brenda ARE good people!!! Even if Revlis says so!

So there!

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1458"|1154550036 -->

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

You forgot ME!!!!

laugh.gif

poke.gif
Brenda, ummmmm, has Greg talked to you yet?  He said you promised to help the neighbors w/ their garage sale and he was on call all day Sat. and he wasn't to excited about riding in the incredibly hot and humid weather.  Hopefully it won't rain and cool down a few degrees.

Raider is the only confirmation and he lives over in my neck of the woods.  CyKill said Sunday would be better for him than Sat. and should be able to make Sat. but heck I'll ride both days.  Jinkster (Bill) actually said he may make the cross state trip as well.  I figured I could put him up if need be...got the whole house to myself Sat. night.  Haven't heard back from bronc.

Keep in mind you can always try to meet us later after the yard sale.  I gave Greg my cell #...don't hear/feel it to well on the bike though.  See what you can do.

-Keith

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154551087 -->

Tampa wasn't bad when it came to riding and the people, so much as the weather I couldn't hack...

Lesse right now it's about 66 degrees and sunny.  YEah I need the cooler weather.
I hear ya Rev, indeed it gets stifling humid hot here June-Sept...but the good thing is that the low/high avg. temps for Tampa during the 7 months of OCT-APRIL is ~58-75 degrees.

Seattle's low/high range avg. is ~38-52 degrees for the same period. Not too bad, about 20 degrees colder on avg., especially at night.

Well Looky who crawled outta the woodwork...  

Go to see ya.
"Go" to see ya too!
laugh.gif

And I don't crawl outa the woodwork . . .

I materialize from the shadows.
cool.gif
LOL.

Be honest, it wasn't the weather it was those Love bugs!

How's the 8? Gonna sell me yer mistress yet?

pirate.gif
Raider out.

(Sheesh . . . this threads turned me into a regular post ho!)

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1461"|1154551029 -->

Ya know Revlis, I just noticed, You and OE have stuff in common.

Busa's, name, and beautiful women as wives.
thumbs-up.gif

;pirate: Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1462"|1154551199 -->

Rev, here is the comparo reason why I live here...I need me some sun...I loves my sun.

Seattle_Sun.png

SUNSHINE BABY
AAAssjani.gif

hot.gif

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154552446 -->

Tampa_Sun.png

Well damn! All that posting & no one will see it as we've moved to pg2!  
mad.gif

Ah well such is life.
smile.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1463"|1154551523 -->

You guy's and gal's should ride to plant city bikefest this saturday 8/5/06.Great time and ride, the back roads are nice low traffic.And a lot cooler than a day ride.

keith

Back