? for Tampa Bay area riders

Yort

Donating Member
Registered
Hey I am heading to Tampa Bay Wed. and was wondering if anyone in the area knows of any bike shows or bike meeting going on during that time. My nephew is 12 and likes bikes but my sister not crazy about them. So when ever he comes here I take him out so I figure I surprise him while I am there if I can find a bike gathering to take him too.
Won' be leaving til Monday Morning to come back to OZ so any information you guys could provide would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Troy Aves

Hey I am heading to Tampa Bay Wed. and was wondering if anyone in the area knows of any bike shows or bike meeting going on during that time. My nephew is 12 and likes bikes but my sister not crazy about them. So when ever he comes here I take him out so I figure I surprise him while I am there if I can find a bike gathering to take him too.
 Won' be leaving til Monday Morning to come back to OZ so any information you guys could provide would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Troy Aves
In what part of Tampa will you be staying?

Here is a link to a forum that gjoker is on a lot, they have all the local bike events listed.

Kevin

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135741968 -->

Thanks in advance,

Troy Aves
In what part of Tampa will you be staying?

Here is a link to a forum that gjoker is on a lot, they have all the local bike events listed.

Kevin
Errrrr ummm I think it is near Carrolwood. Atleast that is where they use to live. Sister and kids still leave near there and mother just had a house build somewhere..I am small down boy I just know Tampa ;;-)

Do I have to register to veiw that site? says it is off limits to me

<!--EDIT|Yort
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135742191 -->

Dod I have to register to veiw that site? says it is off limits to me
I'll copy and paste some of the stuff then if you want.

MONDAY:

BEEF O’BRADY’S
6500 S.W. Archer Rd.
Gainesville, FL
(352) 271-3144

TUESDAY:

BEEF O’BRADY’S                  
5025 E. Fowler Ave.              
Tampa, FL 33617                  
(813)-989-9125                  

BUFFALO WILD WINGS
Gulf View Square Mall
US 19 North
Port Richey, FL 34668

WEDNESDAY:

BIFF BURGER                      
3939 49th Street N.              
St.Petersburg, FL                
(727) 527-5297                    

CARLIES LOUNGE        
7020 49th Street N.
Pinellas Park, FL
(727) 527-5214                

CUSO'S BEACH PLACE
2405 Gulf Blvd.
Indian Rocks Beach
(727) 596-5640

QUAKER STEAK & LUBE
10400 49th St. North              
Pinellas Park, FL

THURSDAY:

BRANDON ALE HOUSE                
1817 W. Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL 33511
813-643-0511

CAT TAILS
12650 Starkey Rd.
Largo, FL
(727) 585-8515

KAHUNA'S
10515 Gandy Blvd.
St. Petersburg, FL
(727) 576-7800

SONICS                          
W Brandon Blvd.                  
Brandon, FL 33511                

WINGHOUSE
US 19 North
Port Richey, FL 34668

FRIDAY:

EXTRA INNINGS
1850 Central Ave.
St. Petersburg, FL
(727) 896-9872

HENNESSY’S
127 Forest Lakes Blvd.
Oldsmar, FL
(813) 854-2255      

SATURDAY:

BIFF BURGER
3939 49th Street N.
St.Petersburg, FL
(727) 527-5297[/QUOTE]

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135742417 -->

Another, for Jan. 1

This has been a Seductive Cycles Tradition for the past 5 years!

The ride of all rides!

Bring in the New Year doing what we all love.

Everyone is welcome to join us.

You can ride solo, 2-up, 3-up or any other way you can think of.  

If you only ride once a year this is the ride you want to be on.

So dust off the gear, get the the baby sitter booked and get the bike ready.

This is going to be a blast!  

Every year its better and better.

last year we had nearly 50 bikes at the start and picked a few up along the way.

We're going to stop somewhere for lunch (and maybe dinner too )

Meeting:

7-11 off Fletcher & 56th st.

@

11:00am[/QUOTE]

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135742369 -->

Thanks Kevin. Also how many of you florida riders planning on going to the Bash? Maybe get all you tampa/Lakeland people together and to a mini bash I buy ya a beer(or coke if ya on bike)    
40__s.gif

<!--EDIT|Yort
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135743224 -->

QUAKER STEAK & LUBE
10400 49th St. North
Pinellas Park, FL

Is the best for Wednesday. I normally pop in there with some friends then we ride for a bit.

BIFF BURGER Mainly HD
3939 49th Street N.
St.Petersburg, FL
(727) 527-5297

CARLIES LOUNGE Mainly HD.
7020 49th Street N.
Pinellas Park, FL
(727) 527-5214

the last place never been. so no idea. quaker is alot of all kiinds of bikes.

Won't get in til around 8pm or so Wed so think Quaker is out. Might just try to make the Jan 1 meeting in parking lot. Even if i have no idea where that is will see if any of them do.
Thanks for all the info guys.
bowdown.gif

Man I remember now why I hate flying during the holidays. Plus the bad weather in GA didn't help. Ended up not getting into Tampa til after 9:30pm tonight.
Going to try to make it out to the 7-11 for the ride Jan1. Hopefully I can drag nephew you out to look at some bikes. Hope to see some of you there.

Man I remember now why I hate flying during the holidays. Plus the bad weather in GA didn't help. Ended up not getting into Tampa til after 9:30pm tonight.
Going to try to make it out to the 7-11 for the ride Jan1. Hopefully I can drag nephew you out to look at some bikes. Hope to see some of you there.
I won't be there, but maybe some of the guys from a little closer will be there.

Looks like we most likely be there so hopefully there be a few busas there to meet and greet with.

I hope everone had a Happy New Year. Really hoping to see some of ya one the New years ride Sunday. Taking nephew up there to see some sport bikes I hope.

heading out with some busas and others for a ride 2morrow as well.....leaving Sunoco on 60&Bayside Bridge at 930AM ..... make it if you can.
cool.gif

I hope everone had a Happy New Year. Really hoping to see some of ya one the New years ride Sunday. Taking nephew up there to see some sport bikes I hope.
So, did you go? How was it?
Aye we went up there to check the bikes out. Was around 40 or so bikes there. Only 1 busa though. But nice varity and nephew seem to enjoy looking at them so thats all that mattered. Forgot to take a camera with us or would have posted some pics.

Back