Dealerships in Tampa?

I've heard them RED ones are <table style=filter:blur>fast</table>.
yes they are, the second fasted color made in '04
The second fastest? What's up with that. I must have been lied too.
Don't listen to Kevin... you can't trust a guy that looks like this:

j/m/w/y Kevin  ;)

But seriusly... the Red is the Fastest Busa color.
I just noticed this, I never should have put that picture up on the web page.
tounge.gif

Kevin

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105670870 -->

I stopped by and talked to Chuck of Motorsports on N. Florida yesterday. He said that in order to get an 04' LE he would probably have to go out of state to get one. Also something about extra charges for this. Seemed like a pretty decent fellow. I told him that you all recommended him.

Bottom line is this though. If I can not get an 04' LE for under $210 a month I will walk away and go else where. If no Suzuki dealer in the area will give me this deal then no Busa for me.

Again thanks for all the responses I have gotten back from you all on my return to the states.
Don't focus so much on the monthly payment as much the principle.

I paid ~$9400... out the door for around $10,000

Don't fall into the monthly payment trap.

Focus on the bottom line!

I heard a few days ago that Motorsports (Powersports) of Clearwater has 3 in the box.
I only bring up the monthly price because I worked out what I should be paying. That's adding the tax, interest and I figure about $1000 worth of set up fees. Then subtracting the lowest I would go on trading my bike in. Now if there are some fudged up extra fees for bringing the bike back from some place else I will know just based on what I have calculated the max for the monthly payment.

They only had two 05' Busas on display when I stopped by Wednesday(12 Jan 05).

Chuck is supposed to call me if he hears anything about an 04' LE. Guess I will just have to wait till then.

Not Being a dickweed but the 04 LE's didn't move all that well. (From what dealer has said) FWIW.. There should be no problem finding one in the crate at a good price. Just as Cecil mentioned... Might be worth heading cross the bridge and working a deal there.

3 in Boxes starting the new year? They are going to be getting itchy...

But if you want the fastest ever made, all BS aside? You'll have to find an 02 SE. They were the fastest right outta the factory... Truly Special Editions, not the run of the Mill Limited Editions...
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Yes the '02 SE is the fastest, but it also can with the biggest price tag (for the time). It was tuned and loaded with a bunch of Yosh. parts. SWEEET!

Did I forget to say it was SWEEEEET!

cool.gif

You guys are just scared of the truely fastest color Busa... Bow Down before the Big Red Dragon
tounge.gif

...if you're scared... say you're scared...

Just got off the phone with Ryan of Powersports Clearwater. They have no 04 LEs. The way the guy sounded it was like they have not had them in awhile. Do you all think I am getting the run around.

So far everybody wants to sell me an 05. Each time I try to tell them I only want a LE. It just does not seem to sink through with the dealers though.

I got by 2004 Busa from Motorsports of Tampa on Floriida ave just north of fletcher . I got a good deal but they don't carry much in the way of accessories. I was going to get Yoshi slipons for my bike and they wanted $611.00 just for the slipons. I went right up the road to RTM on Florida ave and got a full Yoshimura TRS race system for $50.00 more . I hear good thing about the Suzuki dealership in Crystal River they advertise on cycletrader.com all the time . you just have to bargin with these dealerships cause bottom line is if your gonna pay it they are going to sell it to you for as much as they can get. Word of advice : learn how to do they small things yourself like oil changes , chain lube , air filter . They will rape you on stuff like that . My first service after 600 miles set me back $140.00 . Thats when I came to the conclusion that I'd better learn some of this because that was $140.00 I could have been spending on mods. You go in for a new tire and its going to set you back close to $200.00 if they do it for you . $140.00 to $150.00 for the tire and $40.00 to mount it . It can be a very expensive obsession . Once you get it shop around for you mods , ebay , fourms like this one . The more you save the more you can spend on your bike.

Be Patient Buell, I might have mentioned it elsewhere but I waited for just over a month while they tracked down my bike. If you want one? You will find one, no worries...
biggrin.gif

You guys are just scared of the truely fastest color Busa... Bow Down before the Big Red Dragon
tounge.gif

...if you're scared... say you're scared...
Bro, you know I'll be bowed down....

Hell, It's the only way to avoid the shrapnal when that turbo kills another Drivetrain componant and scatters metal across the road,   Damn right I'll be down.  

Duck and Cover!!!....  
poke.gif

jump9.gif

Hell, It's the only way to avoid the shrapnal when that turbo kills another Drivetrain componant and scatters metal across the road,   Damn right I'll be down.  

Duck and Cover!!!....  
poke.gif

jump9.gif
OK now THAT's FUNNY!!    
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wow.gif

I'm laughin WITH ya not at ya C
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: "uhhh yep"|1106277005 -->

laugh.gif