Dealerships in Tampa?

I would personally wait for the '05 SE to come out. That gunmetal gray rocks!!
bowdown.gif

Yeah But aren't there enough Lipstick Busa's in the Tampa area allready?
wow.gif
smile.gif

Do you want us to keep an eye out for an 04 LE for you?
Depending on when you get back, may be able to help line things up for you.
Yes please.

It will not be right after I get back from here but close. It usually takes a couple of weeks before you get all your entitlements from the military after a deployment.

Actually if some of you do not mind I would like to email you my Macdill email address so I can keep contact. You see I do not have a home Pc and the server back at Macdill has a lot of restrictions. Basically it means I might not be able to visit this board when I get back.

There was a 04 LE in Kissimmee Powersports as of a week ago, dont know if it is still there, he said he would make deal as he had 3 05s in the dealership as well. They are on OBT in Kissimmee.

There was a 04 LE in Kissimmee Powersports as of a week ago, dont know if it is still there, he said he would make  deal as he had 3 05s in the dealership as well.  They are on OBT in Kissimmee.
Thanks for the look out yamwon but I still have over month left over here. Does OBT mean something like on loan?

OBT is Orange Blossom Trail. The road that the dealership is on.
I see. I feel like a dumb ass now.
I had no idea what OBT meant either... get home safely, you'll find a Busa... probably one of the fast ones too (Red).
Yeah it is getting close to time to leave. Don't quite have shortitist yet but getting there.

I've heard them RED ones are <table style=filter:blur>fast</table>.

Holy sh1t thats messed up.

Not to get sentimental on you guys, but the longer I lurk around this board the more it seems that you Busa guys and gals seem pretty laid back. My kind of people. The Buell board I regularly post on seems to take sh1t way to seriously. Maybe that is just me.

I stopped by and talked to Chuck of Motorsports on N. Florida yesterday. He said that in order to get an 04' LE he would probably have to go out of state to get one. Also something about extra charges for this. Seemed like a pretty decent fellow. I told him that you all recommended him.

Bottom line is this though. If I can not get an 04' LE for under $210 a month I will walk away and go else where. If no Suzuki dealer in the area will give me this deal then no Busa for me.

Again thanks for all the responses I have gotten back from you all on my return to the states.

I stopped by and talked to Chuck of Motorsports on N. Florida yesterday. He said that in order to get an 04' LE he would probably have to go out of state to get one. Also something about extra charges for this. Seemed like a pretty decent fellow. I told him that you all recommended him.

Bottom line is this though. If I can not get an 04' LE for under $210 a month I will walk away and go else where. If no Suzuki dealer in the area will give me this deal then no Busa for me.

Again thanks for all the responses I have gotten back from you all on my return to the states.
Don't focus so much on the monthly payment as much the principle.

I paid ~$9400... out the door for around $10,000

Don't fall into the monthly payment trap.

Focus on the bottom line!

I heard a few days ago that Motorsports (Powersports) of Clearwater has 3 in the box.

I've heard them RED ones are <table style=filter:blur>fast</table>.
yes they are, the second fasted color made in '04
The second fastest? What's up with that. I must have been lied too.
Don't listen to Kevin... you can't trust a guy that looks like this:

j/m/w/y Kevin ;)

But seriusly... the Red is the Fastest Busa color.
That's cold,man....COLD!

Back