Tampa florida region org. members...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
I have discussed the threads here with many of you, but I have yet to actually meet anyone form the Org.  Thought I would give a shout out to anyone in the Tampa, FL region about riding this weekend (Aug. 5th-6th?).

I know it's been ballz hot out lately, but if anyone is interested in meeting up to go riding, weather pending, send a PM.

-Keith

Here's a face to put with my name.  That's the wife.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154470840 -->

K_a.jpg

Hey Keith... and wife~ We (LadyHawk & I) get out every now and then~ In fact we did a quick north run this past weekend~ Just ran up to the Hess (SR50) and then back home~ It really depends on how far apart the blotches show up on the weather radar~ We're close to SR52 also, so it's just a hop, skip, and jump to those back roads~ We've got a couple other riders in our 'hood that we hook up with too... a zx6, Ninja 500, and a HD Sporty even~ We don't get nuts, but you know the Busa does beg to be opened up every once in a while~
wink.gif

We may be able to get out again for a bit this weekend~ It remains to be seen... I think LadyHawk may be getting involved in a yard sale with one of the nieghbors~ If you want... PM your number and the next time we head out, we'll holla atcha~ You can always meet us up at the Neon Cowboy(52 & Bellamy Bros) or anywhere else you prefer~
smile.gif

GJ,

Just sent you a PM. Please reply to let me know you received it.

We have alot of Florida posters here, seems like we could get a good ride put together one weekend that we could try to meet one another. I know it is a big state and there are a lot of miles between all of us all but it sure would be nice to get a decent sized group together.

damn...this is the part where I miss out... fine people in my own backyard to ride with...and I can't even get a ride in sideways!
work has me "in on Friday" & "out on Sunday"......for travel.

my Angelina has been sitting for more than a month now (almost two)...waiting for me to have enough time to finish putting her back together!

I am heading to Akron next week...and then Springfield, Mass for about 2 months after that.
Good thing is that after that period...I am scheduling a rediculously long trip with a couple of buddies...prolly to Copper Top in Colorado. We'll trailor it to Louisville, KY and then head out for about 2 weeks.

So until I can string a few days back to back....preferably during the work week...she remains like this...awaiting her new spark plugs/airbox/exhaust/cams/GiPro ATRE/new DB Puig/install Street Pilot3 GPS/hardwire the chatterbox/twin fan radiator/TB synch....and take it to be tuned.
Everything is sitting there....just no time to 'getter done!"

you guys enjoy your ride .....

DSCF1110037.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

We have alot of Florida posters here, seems like we could get a good ride put together one weekend that we could try to meet one another. I know it is a big state and there are a lot of miles between all of us all but it sure would be nice to get a decent sized group together.
Mofugga, I completely agree.  Lots of riders spread out throughout FL.  FL is considered by regional maps to have 8 regions.  It would be great if those who are interested could try to meet and ride w/ other members by region or otherwise to ride together, meet n' greet, annual statewide FL gathering, etc.

1. SOUTHEAST
2. SOUTHWEST
3. CENTRAL WEST
4. CENTRAL
5. CENTRAL EAST
6. NORTHWEST
7. NORTH CENTRAL
8. NORTHEAST

Here's a regional map:

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154461384 -->

FL_Map.gif

Well I'm also in the tampa area, shoot me a PM and let me know whats going on. I "Should" be good to go for a ride.

i will watch the wife when your gone:D
laugh.gif
Yeah, well you won't be the only one, J.R.  She'll be out with a few gfs all of Saturday and overnight to celebrate one of their B-Days.  No guys allowed because the single gfs don't like it when the other girls bring their hubbys/bfs.

On the occassion when we're out at night clubs it's a friggin' sword fight and I can't tell you how many guys I have to tell to get lost even after she has told them she's "not interested, I'm married" and she is adamant about it.

Point is, I have no time frame for riding Saturday day, evening or night.
brave.gif

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154472073 -->

damn...this is the part where I miss out... fine people in my own backyard to ride with...and I can't even get a ride in sideways!
work has me "in on Friday" & "out on Sunday"......for travel.

my Angelina has been sitting for more than a month now (almost two)...waiting for me to have enough time to finish putting her back together!

I am heading to Akron next week...and then Springfield, Mass for about 2 months after that.
Good thing is that after that period...I am scheduling a rediculously long trip with a couple of buddies...prolly to Copper Top in Colorado.  We'll trailor it to Louisville, KY and then head out for about 2 weeks.

So until I can string a few days back to back....preferably during the work week...she remains like this...awaiting her new spark plugs/airbox/exhaust/cams/GiPro ATRE/new DB Puig/install Street Pilot3 GPS/hardwire the chatterbox/twin fan radiator/TB synch....and take it to be tuned.
Everything is sitting there....just no time to 'getter done!"

you guys enjoy your ride .....
BC, sent you a PM.

i could might do a meet in the middle sorta thing...or possibly?....further.
laugh.gif

i could might do a meet in the middle sorta thing...or possibly?....further.
laugh.gif
Hey Bill, of course you're invited, as well as all those from near and far willing to make the trip. Just thought local riders would be a good place to start.

It's about 160 miles from Port St. Lucie to Tampa...meaning it should take you about an hour.
devil.gif

We can debate the finer points of "helmetry".
biggrin.gif

Check your mail...PM sent.

Maybe someone could put together a weekend ride, where it would be planned with some advance notice. I'm in the South Miami area, but would be willing to travel just about anywhere for a weekend road trip.............

Matt

Back