Regional VP, Suzuki Owner's Club of North America

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all!

I have recently been honored by my selection as a Regional VP for the Suzuki Owner's Club of North America.

It's a rather new club, owned and run by a gentleman, Stone, out of New Hampshire.

After several conversations with Stone, and Wiredog, the Regional President (California), it was decided that I might be able to bring more Suzuki Owners together for meet/greets, rides, rallies, etc.

Several rallies are promoted by Stone across the country throughout the year.

...and when Stone got wind of the Stampede, he immediately signed-on, paid, and plans to ride to Reno from New Hampshire to join us.

Members of the SOCNA span Canada, the US, and Mexico.

Outstanding Scar!!! Being the proud owner of a legendary Hayabusa is one thing, but knowing that guys like you are out there promoting and spear heading events like the Reno Stampede makes it all that much sweeter and exciting! THANKS bro!!! :thumbsup:

Sooo, how many Busa owners are in that group?:whistle:
And conrgats!:thumbsup:

MAYBE...they could use their connections to get a few DEMO bikes out there (so I wouldn't have to ride mine 2000 miles to get there)....?

IMG_4875a.jpg

Hey, Sky...that's an awesome picture. Thanks!

If anyone will bring 'units' to 'demo', I presume it would be Suzuki. Guess we'll see, though...

:moon:

Last edited:
Sooo, how many Busa owners are in that group?:whistle:
And conrgats!:thumbsup:

Not sure of that Angel...but I intend to launch a thread calling them out. I'll keep you posted.

I have a feeling there aren't that many...'til now :laugh:

Thanks, guys... My first effort is going to be...to see how I can enhance membership on both sides of my passion... How will we (.oRg) benefit? More i'net traffic, new members, enhanced sponsor sales activity, general broadening of the base of this site...

Likewise for Suzuki Owner's Club...I know there are 'busa owners who would readily attend regional rallies, even if they are non-'busa specific.

I believe Stone is giving away two Suzukis in raffles at his rallies this coming year...if I'm not mistaken, however, they will both be offered at raffles held in the U.S. Southeast. His site growth is snow-balling, though, so I'd guess it wouldn't be long before we see some similar activity west of the Mississippi.

:whistle:

Last edited:
His site growth is snow-balling, though,

What is the address Scar? Did I miss it? ???

Congrats man, pretty soon you find yourself eat sleep breathing motorcycles. Although you probably already are. :thumbsup:

Hey Scar, nice work! Let me know how to get involved with them, as you know I'm trying to plan my trip out there :beerchug:

Back