Taking Pre-orders for 2011's...$11,899

Are you looking for a new or used bike? You're right about NEW but in case you did not know, USED bikes must have at least 7500 miles for it to be registered in CA (after passing a visual inspection buy DMV)

Correct! If I may add... That's with any motor vehicle. So, If you're going to buy one out of state and it's pretty close to that 7500 mark, make sure you tell the owner to write down 7500+ on the bill of sale. It will only work if he trusts you. I sure wouldn't write future mileage on a bill of sale to somebody I didn't know.

Alternatively you can register the vehicle in that state until you cover the 7500 mile threshold and transfer to CA.

Glad I could help, although I had to read it a couple of times myself. The price indicated above does seem too good to be true, but I hope it is true. If it is, there will be some really lucky riders out there with a shinny 2011 Hayabusa for a very good price.

I think he is trying to say that the pre-order price is $11,899 and that the actual purchase price will be $14,500. If that is not what he is saying, then maybe we can try again.

Well sorry for the confusion. We're not trying to pull a fast one on anyone. The actual purchase IS $11,899 as listed on the link I posted. All we need is a deposit of at least $100 or more to hold that price.

So here's the breakdown...

Machine = $11,899
Doc Fee = $95.00
Title Fee = $15.00
30 Day tags = $18.50(if needed)
Depending on you're place of residence, there's also a sales tax fee

With that said, if anyone is interested in purchasing a brand new, 2011 Hayabusa FOR $11,899, please contact Bob Gray in our sales department. Thanks

Last edited:
Well sorry for the confusion. We're not trying to pull a fast one on anyone. The actual purchase IS $11,899 as listed on the link I posted. All we need is a deposit of at least $100 or more to hold that price.

Machine = $11,899
Doc Fee = $95.00
Title Fee = $15.00

With that said, if anyone is interested in purchasing a brand new, 2011 Hayabusa FOR $11,899, please contact Bob Gray in our sales department. Thanks

Sounds like you guys are running a great deal for riders. I will be sure to point anyone looking for a new Hayabusa your direction.

Hang on to your hats guys, with these prices Busa's will be a hot item for thieves.

Machine = $11,899
Doc Fee = $95.00
Title Fee = $15.00

Can you ship overseas?

You are like a fox sitting outside a chicken coup, With feathers out each side of your mouth saying what chicken. :laugh:

It makes sense to discount pre-orders. A pre-order will not be sitting on the showroom floor and will not cost the dealer interest. It's easy money. Good deal for certain.

Sounds like a good deal, (I cant beleive how much the MSRP has risen since the 2008 came out)

any Idea when these will be hitting the showroom?

Back