Taking Pre-orders for 2011's...$11,899

Jacobs

OEM Parts/Accessory guy
Donating Member
Registered
I talked with our sales manager about the MSRP for the 2011's after seeing the thread on here. He said that for pre-orders, we are selling the 2011 Hayabusa's for $11,899. I'm not sure if that will last once the bikes are actually released, but if you're looking to buy, seems like now would be the time.

If you do call, be sure to mention my name and the .org

Here's the link to our site:
Suzuki Hayabusa Honda East Toledo Maumee, OH 1 (877) 437-1631

2011 Haybusa Its going to cost me around 14,500 just so they can get it to the dealer inculding freight and paper work

stop talking about Pre-order for 11,899 Im talking about buying one if can buy one for 11,899 tell me were keep in mind 2011 hayabusa

I think he is trying to say that the pre-order price is $11,899 and that the actual purchase price will be $14,500. If that is not what he is saying, then maybe we can try again.

stop talking about Pre-order for 11,899 Im talking about buying one if can buy one for 11,899 tell me were keep in mind 2011 hayabusa

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Sorry.

I know someone wants to pick one up at less than MSRP price...

I wish I could jump on this. In California an out of state bike is a no go. :rulez:

Are you looking for a new or used bike? You're right about NEW but in case you did not know, USED bikes must have at least 7500 miles for it to be registered in CA (after passing a visual inspection buy DMV)

Back