Best price on a NEW GEN II

Call up Honda East in Toledo Ohio, you should be able to get the same bike shipped for about 10 grand.

I called them last week and was told that they didn't have any Busas and couldn't get one anytime soon.

Call up Honda East in Toledo Ohio, you should be able to get the same bike shipped for about 10 grand.

i do not think..too low price. they state 11K on their website. i think this is their price, or maybe more if they do not have other 09 babies

Anyone found anything I'm in the market to get one as soon as I sell my K7 600 I'm in Alabama and the lowest Ive found is about 12 otd

Anyone found anything I'm in the market to get one as soon as I sell my K7 600 I'm in Alabama and the lowest Ive found is about 12 otd

If you do not mind a previously owned '08, there are members here selling for under $8000

Was at the local dealership the other day checking for a friend and he told me Suzuki was offering a 1.9% financing to clear out the inventory. Thats pretty good in my book.

Was at the local dealership the other day checking for a friend and he told me Suzuki was offering a 1.9% financing to clear out the inventory. Thats pretty good in my book.

Yeah if you are financing that's a great deal n ow they need to start making cash money deals :laugh:

Anybody still looking for a new 09 shoot me a PM. I know where there are two sitting that the dealer wants gone.

I was quoted 11,200 OTD end of Jan. Called last week and though he'd still honor price, asked if I would wait for rebates in march to come out. Still getting it for 11,200 OTD and picking it up Saturday. :)

No tax, I'm getting in Houston and will pay it when I come back. Cool dealership, even sent me a picture of it and no hassle.

DEALERPICTURE.jpg

Dealership I got mine from was super cool about everything. No BS, just straight up price and I was out of there in 45 minutes with 3 filters in hand. Could have been out sooner, but was chatting with the guy.

Spent the night in Htown with family and drove back from Katy Sunday. Nice weather and 180 mile trip! 250 on odo after that and broken in! :) Already ordered alot of stuff, just waiting for it to arrive! 240 6" swingarm and goodies, full exhaust, LEDs, HIDs, and other misc crap.

SNC17450.jpg

SNC17457.jpg

Back