Best price on a NEW GEN II

Hey guys,

A few weeks ago I posted a message about selling my 14 and buying a new busa. I decided to pull the trigger on Monday. I found an 09 white busa with only 600 miles on it from private seller who was selling it for $9000.00 with a full system black ceramic coated Brocks alien head exhaust. I will post some pics sometime next week. :thumbsup:

Hey guys,

A few weeks ago I posted a message about selling my 14 and buying a new busa. I decided to pull the trigger on Monday. I found an 09 white busa with only 600 miles on it from private seller who was selling it for $9000.00 with a full system black ceramic coated Brocks alien head exhaust. I will post some pics sometime next week. :thumbsup:

Good Deal.. cant wait to see pics..:thumbsup:

Pulled this off of Craigslist $11000 for a new 2009. They also advertise M109s from time to time. Unionville is about 2 hours southwest of DC.

2009 Suzuki Hayabusa NEW - $10999 (Unionville, VA)
Date: 2009-09-28, 3:39PM EDT
Reply to: sale-96re6-1396750343@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Village Motorsports in Unionville VA has new Suzuki Hayabusas for $10999.00 Financing is available with rates starting at 1.99% for 60 months. Please contact Lucretia for more details at 540-854-8800 or online at Unionville, Virginia, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Toro, ATV, Motorcycle, Lawn Mower, Utility Vehicle, Dealer, Used, Service, FInancing

Whats the out the door price? I have seen alot of 11K 09 Busa's when I was looking but by the time the added fees the price was 13K.

Got my new 08 black and orange busa back in March 09. Paid 9500.00 out the door.
Honda East Toledo 1230 conant st. Maumee OH 43537. 419/891/1230 hondaeasttoledo.com

Thanks for the post chevyluv29137! I called them and bought a White 2009 Hayabusa for $9999.!

OTD was $10594 because I live in Washington state and shipping was $540 aprox.

They are no joke! Litterally bought it in 15 minutes
just waiting on getting the tracking number!

GOOD DEAL ! WHO NEEDS 2010 MODELS WHEN U CAN GET AN 09 FOR THAT PRICE. :thumbsup:

If I can ask

set up= $285.00?
freight= $315.00?
documentation= $139.50,

Why is the Dealer passing on the cost to you.

The dealer don't pay for this when they buy the bike from the factory?

you are right, we don't pay the factory for that...

the state(WI in my case, i'm in milwaukee too) allows a dealership to charge the doc fee (up to a certain amount) because there is costs involved for keeping and disposing of your personal records after the 7 years we are legally obligated to keep them. Plus paying the girls who process all that paperwork has to have income from somewhere. Yes I understand $8/hr doesn't add up, but still... there are costs involved.

setup.. i will admit that's probably a sham for the half hour to hour it takes a tech to uncrate it and set up the bike from the factory. They don't come all spic and span from teh factory ready to be purchased. Plus filling out the safety sheet that gets reported back to teh factory so they can keep an eye on quality control as well. all takes time.

middle one for freight? well that one is a little weird and i can't tell you 100% certain i know the answer. I know there was a cost associated with the metal trays of the crates and them going back to teh factories. That wasn't cheap for those truckers to load them up.

I'm just being informative since I saw that post.

Like this post states, ALWAYS go after OTD price. Having ran a dealership for a number of years(car) that's all that should matter. A $12g bike with a $2g trade in is the same as a $13g bike with a $3g trade in. Just take away that "trade in" and add in those "dealer prep fees"

I'm still trying to find a decent deal on a used one. People are still asking close to what new ones are with 3k miles on them.

Hey all, I am in Canada. I picked up a 09 Busa brand new still in the crate. all taxes included costed me $13K canadian. Bike won't be registered until I pick it up. They are gonna keep it in the crate in warm dry storage for me till the sun is nice in hot sometime in May. That way my warranty doesn't kick in until then.

Hey all, I am in Canada. I picked up a 09 Busa brand new still in the crate. all taxes included costed me $13K canadian. Bike won't be registered until I pick it up. They are gonna keep it in the crate in warm dry storage for me till the sun is nice in hot sometime in May. That way my warranty doesn't kick in until then.

from canada?

Purchased my 08 from these guys. I think the fees are resonable and they can do a tag from VA before you leave with the bike.

Pulled this off of Craigslist $11000 for a new 2009. They also advertise M109s from time to time. Unionville is about 2 hours southwest of DC.

2009 Suzuki Hayabusa NEW - $10999 (Unionville, VA)
Date: 2009-09-28, 3:39PM EDT
Reply to: sale-96re6-1396750343@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Village Motorsports in Unionville VA has new Suzuki Hayabusas for $10999.00 Financing is available with rates starting at 1.99% for 60 months. Please contact Lucretia for more details at 540-854-8800 or online at Unionville, Virginia, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Toro, ATV, Motorcycle, Lawn Mower, Utility Vehicle, Dealer, Used, Service, FInancing

What is a good OTD price on a new '09 Busa in the Houston, TX area? I was recently quoted $13,200 OTD which seems high.

What is a good OTD price on a new '09 Busa in the Houston, TX area? I was recently quoted $13,200 OTD which seems high.
Call up Honda East in Toledo Ohio, you should be able to get the same bike shipped for about 10 grand.

Back