Best price on a NEW GEN II

Temecula Motorsports
(888) 312-7015
Murrieta, CA
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa, NEW 2009!! ZERO DOWN, RATE AS LOW AS 6.99%* - *FINANCING RATES AS LOW AS 6.99% PER MONTH FIXED FOR UP TO 60 …

They have it posted for MSRP $13,199.00, but I am sure you would be able to talk them down.

96000127_1thumb_550x410.jpg

Good Luck

Temecula Motorsports
(888) 312-7015
Murrieta, CA
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa, NEW 2009!! ZERO DOWN, RATE AS LOW AS 6.99%* - *FINANCING RATES AS LOW AS 6.99% PER MONTH FIXED FOR UP TO 60 …
They have it posted for MSRP $13,199.00, but I am sure you would be able to talk them down.
96000127_1thumb_550x410.jpg

Good Luck

That dealership is in my neck of the woods (bought my used '08 from them). I do not think they will budge (yes, I tried)

The white/silver '09 was my 1st choice and best LOCAL deal I found was OTD Cyclesports (spoke with Mike) = $12.9 OTD. I have seen used one's for $9K

That dealership is in my neck of the woods (bought my used '08 from them). I do not think they will budge (yes, I tried)

The white/silver '09 was my 1st choice and best LOCAL deal I found was OTD Cyclesports (spoke with Mike) = $12.9 OTD. I have seen used one's for $9K

WOW, that is incredible. You know that I have owned a 04, 06 and 08, and not once have I ever paid more then $10,500 OTD. That is exactly why I have chosen to wait. I cannot see spending the kind of cash that these guys are asking for on bikes that are 1-2 years old!

there is a left over 09 ZX-14 in Mansfield, Ohio for $8800. hahahahahaha. They can't even get rid of it for that price. Talking about lowering the price again! Love my Busa!!!!

Dealership by me in Milwaukee, WI has a leftover blue '08 and a '09 white/blue.

Leftover '08 has small scratch on pipe, no big deal since I would switch it.

There price is 9700+548 freight/setup + tax. For me that's another $581.

The '09 I didn't ask about because I was trying to save the most for the money.

For the Suzuki 1.9% financing offer, i have a 722 FICO score and was told that I would only be a tier B, so 5.9%

it's not the best score in the world, but it certainly is worthy of "good credit". So I was pissed I wasn't able to get the bike. I still can get it, just only was looking new for the 1.9%.

Called the people that run the finance for suzuki and they said the score needed would have to be ALOT higher. Doesn't matter how much money I had down or anything.

So know your credit scores before trying it.

Sorry....

it's Action Powersports in Waukesha is the specific dealer in case anyone was still looking for that white/blue one

I have a great resource for credit through a credit union in Dayton. The guy will do everything through the mail and has given me great rates. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer. I'm doing a cash sale though. Going outright on a toy. I try to keep loans for the necessary not play thing. Been a long time coming though

I would start with:
Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Polaris Victory Can-Am Sea-Doo Ski-Doo Aprilia Arctic Cat Kymco Honda East Toledo Maumee, OH 1 (877) 437-1631
If they don't have any left or aren't dealing as much as in the past...

I would go here... Suzuki Cycles - Dealers ...and start calling all dealers within 300-miles of your location and see who will do a cash deal this weekend. It's approaching the end of the month so you should be able to find something pretty easy... :beerchug:

If you are getting it out of state (no tax) I would shoot for $10k or less. If you are getting it local and paying taxes I would say under $11k is fair, how low is up to you and the dealer... :thumbsup:

I know this is an old thread but my 09 was recently stolen. does anyone know the cheapest place to get a 08 or 09 busa im in the dallas area but willing to travel

Back