Something special for 2011 Busas?

IF, big if, I were to ask suzuki to do anything differently for the 2011 it'd be minimal and wouldn't require excessive price, or manufactoring differences. My requests would be as follows:

Factory HID
Solid Paint Scheme
Security key system
black rear sets and pegs to match the frame
Optional ABS

All seem simple enough, and are available on similar models etc.

Colors and that will prolly be it, It will be a few years before any major changes. Thought it would be nice to see a gen II LE or Anniversary model :thumbsup:

They're probably just revamping their dirtbikes:poke: I doubt they will change the Busa. Lighter weight and more power is what the aftermarket is for. That's probably how they see it.

All they will do is change the sticker from 1300 to 1340, and wallah. Maybe lower the price to help sales.

And ask all 2008 owners to trade there busas for free to get a 2011 just to get a more interest from rest of the world.:thumbsup:

It would be nice if they bring something out for 2011. It might help to win back some of the loyal customers that they lost.

How about more power in response to the S1000RR Beemer... Have always been astound by the straight line performance of the Bus but since the Beemer came along am losing my faith in the Busa. So please Suzuki retaliate & I'll follow...

Back