where to get graphics (2011)

04LE

Registered
Is it possible to replace all the graphics on the 2011? I want to switch colors on a white one to be more of a gold to match the 2008 gold rims.

Please let me know anywhere that has the 2011 full graphics set.

Thanks for any help
-Tom

Shouldn't be a problem, but tank decals are cleared over. Unless you can find some perfect overlays for the tank.???

no tank graphics on 2011. I just dont know where to get the graphics since most places ive checked are 2008 graphics.

Is it possible to replace all the graphics on the 2011? I want to switch colors on a white one to be more of a gold to match the 2008 gold rims.

Thanks for any help
-Tom

What color and year bike do you have now? I would think that honda east justin could get you just the decals for 2011 white, which has copper brown graphics.

I want to buy an 11 white. I just don't like the copper brown graphics colors and would like to swap them out for a gold scheme so I can put the gold rims from the 08 blue busa to match.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for any help
-Tom

Give a buzz to Justin at East Honda. Just be ready to pay out a decent amount for OEM graphics.

no tank graphics on 2011. I just dont know where to get the graphics since most places ive checked are 2008 graphics.

Oooooh, I see now said the blind man. :laugh: Guess if i would have paid more attention I would have had to strip down the 08 tank I got to do up a extra set of fairings.:banghead:

Well, I would say it should be pretty easy to change them then, if you can't find the color you want. Go to a local vinyl shop and get them to scan in your(probably have to take them off and stick on a sheet to scan) and they should be able to change them to any color you want. At least I know my vinyl guy in Sevierville could do it easily. Watched him do it once and he made it look so easy.
Good Luck!!

There is a dealer here that is a sponsor here so try him I think it's your best bet if you looking for the oem ones off another color bike.

Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Polaris Victory Can-Am Sea-Doo Ski-Doo Aprilia Arctic Cat Kymco Honda East Toledo Maumee, OH 1 (877) 437-1631

Ill get in contact with him but since im just looking for a color combo that they do not make im sure he might not be able to help.

Oooooh, I see now said the blind man. :laugh: Guess if i would have paid more attention I would have had to strip down the 08 tank I got to do up a extra set of fairings.:banghead:

Well, I would say it should be pretty easy to change them then, if you can't find the color you want. Go to a local vinyl shop and get them to scan in your(probably have to take them off and stick on a sheet to scan) and they should be able to change them to any color you want. At least I know my vinyl guy in Sevierville could do it easily. Watched him do it once and he made it look so easy.
Good Luck!!

lol.. think thats what ill have to do. theres a shop around here that does wraps so ill have to see if they would be able to scan the stock ones and then switch the color up.

That's what I would do! :thumbsup:

Well when im looking to do this ill have the 2011 white busa with the bronze decals already and I want them to be gold. I love pearl white and gold theme (think subaru sti white with gold rims).

I just purchased a set of 08 gold rims thinking that the color graphics were more gold (Suzuki Cycles - Product Lines - Cycles - Products - Hayabusa - 2011 - GSX1300R) as stated on the website. But I was just in at my dealer and noticed that this gold suzuki says is nothing like the gold from the 08 blue busas gold rims.

Just be careful. Some of these come with one of the Kanji's reversed, or at least that has been a complaint in the past.

You can also look on ebay...there is a couple people on there that do both the new and old busa logos. I was browsing around just looking as my 05 has no logos.

Back