Where can i get these oem graphics ??

Raced Guy

Registered
Im getting my 08 painted and i came upon this pic of a gen 2 busa. Its not a us color combo, but i want this exact color of factory graphics. Anyone know where i can get them, i assume since its a non us bike the dealer wouldnt be possible.

busa08exausts.jpg

I looked at those and they are close, but i really like the stripes going down the side that the oem ones have. I just came across this pic and its exactly the look i want for the bike !! :beerchug:

Maybe you could talk to one of the members acrossed the pond to help you out.

This would be your only possible way to obtain those exact graphics. Factory/OEM decals are screenprinted and there is no way Tapeworks or any other decal maker can match them identically.

First I would think you have to determine exactly what country that bike was in.
Then find a parts guy at a dealer who cares and likes challenges and see if he can order you some OEM decals for a Busa from that respective country/region. ???
ALL decals that are factory I would guess come from one place Suzukiland in Japan. Where dreams come true..??? so if it is a particular color/scheme you desire you will need the color code for that destination country/region..?

Lol, i just need someone from suzukiland to send some over !! Ive been looking, its not aust.,europe, canada. It has to be japan but i cant read the site when i go on it, lol. It figures, i find the ones i like and cant find them !

Lol, i just need someone from suzukiland to send some over !! Ive been looking, its not aust.,europe, canada. It has to be japan but i cant read the site when i go on it, lol. It figures, i find the ones i like and cant find them !

Someone posted up one with those colors, I'm thinkin it was from France and if I recall correctly it was the one with a GSXR 1000 tail conversion.

you could get this colour combo in Australia, it sold late 2008 as a limited edition I'm not sure of the code for it or how hard it would be to get graphics (they came numbered I think only 300 in aus not sure) if you need I can try to get the code from the local stealership but I'm off to Fiji in 2 days so it may take a couple weeks drop me a pm if you like:beerchug:

It is a european model.

If you look on some microfiches it is designated with "for YPA" I think. You might check with MRCycles and see if they can help you out. I have found the right side graphics I think but the microfiche is a little confusing.

Check with Fujtech he can make then to spec and color. I know him personally he has done work for me and other members and he has all the tools to do it right

we can do factory sticker kits but they are expensive as it is a european color,you may find something close...

I just spoke to my local dealer, he thinks that the graphics are available to order. I am going to the dealership on Saturday and I will double check this for you.

Hello mate, the colour was definately available in australia. Limited edition 2008 model, limited to 150 models. You cant purchase stickers in aus without a vin no... pic of mine.

27122009522.jpg

Im getting my 08 painted and i came upon this pic of a gen 2 busa. Its not a us color combo, but i want this exact color of factory graphics. Anyone know where i can get them, i assume since its a non us bike the dealer wouldnt be possible.

I've seen those come though the dealership, even though it's a euro bike, we were able to order in that color, our blue version and the red version are off by one part number.

Back