Where can i get these oem graphics ??

Hello mate, the colour was definately available in australia. Limited edition 2008 model, limited to 150 models. You cant purchase stickers in aus without a vin no... pic of mine.

Maybe he can order them for you. Start kissing now :laugh:

I'm also looking for the same decals to replace my '09 Blue ones. Here's the info I've found for this item:

'08 White/Silver w/Red Decals Busa color code:
Pearl Mirage White / Metallic Mistic Silver (EAH)

I've contacted MyCycle about getting these decals and pricing. Haven't heard back from them yet?

Definately released in 08 as limited edition in Aus.
pissed a lot of people off as the white was released again in 09 with the blue decal.
I liked the white but opted for the black myself.

Definately released in 08 as limited edition in Aus.
pissed a lot of people off as the white was released again in 09 with the blue decal.
I liked the white but opted for the black myself.

The '09 "Glass White" (FGF) is different than the '08 "Pearl Mirage White" (EAH) color. But Suzuki has used the '08 "Pearl Mirage White" again on the '10 "Pearl Mirage White" (YPA) model.

uhh i know a friend of mine ordered it directly from the dealer but for a 08 orange and black which has the same decals:whistle:

Dealers are expensive for these. I checked on the ones for my 06 and they were about 100 bucks a peice.

I just installed a new set of factory OEM decals I ordered directly from Suzuki. Installation was straight forward and the decal backing paper is cut to match the seems of the cowlings. This backing paper aided in the installation process. Looks just like the factory installation. The OEM decals cost $215.00 By the way, my bike was dropped by a neighbors friend when I first brought it home last June. (only 30 miles on the bike) That's the reason why I had to buy the new decals.

If you guys email Rob (the owner of Tapeworks) and include detailed pics showing exactly what you want....he will do it for you. And I imagine for quite a bit less then $215.00 I imagine.

His shop is only 30mins from me in NC,(did my bike for me) the guy is amazing and a really kool kat. True appreciator of motorcycles. :thumbsup: Give him a call.

You can get the '08 white decals from a US dealership. US graphics, European graphics, they're all imported from Japan so it doesn't matter. A bit pricey though probably worth it if you want it to look OEM. I just think aftermarket graphics look cheesy.

Last edited:
If you guys email Rob (the owner of Tapeworks) and include detailed pics showing exactly what you want....he will do it for you. And I imagine for quite a bit less then $215.00 I imagine.

His shop is only 30mins from me in NC,(did my bike for me) the guy is amazing and a really kool kat. True appreciator of motorcycles. :thumbsup: Give him a call.

Maybe i will give that a try takeuon. Do you have his email ??

+1 Call him, that way you can tell him exaclty waht you want. I got my kanji overlays from them and installed them my self. If we could get a little bit of warmer weather to get rid of this snow I would be able to get some pics and post them up for you guys.

Anyone know the verdict of this inquiry? The dealership indicated actually could not get the decals. Tapeworks graphics aren't the same. Suzuki headquarters won't ship to US dealerships or US independent parts shops if the bike is a Euro bike. Short of contacting a UK dealer and paying an arm & leg to get them over here or having someone paint it, I have had no luck. Be nice to have a unique Busa.

Hate to bump such an old thread , but from the looks of it not many found a good solution .

Well here ya go .

Suzuki Hayabusa Replica Kit ( 2009 )

Hayabusa.gif

Back