White with Red graphics

cfav508

Registered
I am looking to step up the Busa from my GSXR and notice some of the bikes outside the US that have different colors. I am wondering what it would take to get a White Gen II with the red graphics? Any Idea where to look for something like that?

I don't think Canada got a White/Red BUSA for 2008. The only different color they got was the Gold/Black for I think 2009 (can't remember).

If you want it to look OEM, the cheapest and easiest thing to do would be to buy a 2009 White/Blue and then order the Red decals from overseas. Otherwise, you will have to order the fairings from overseas complete which will cost a LOT more money.

This is what im looking for guess i will have to go that way of contacting this hot chick in greece for the graphics

2009_05_22_bikepics-1675571-800.jpg

hay i know that gal. met her at the bar the other night. hot gal, great kisser, but she had the biggest adams apple i've ever seen on a gal.:rofl:

dig the r1 tail. looks racey.

hay i know that gal. met her at the bar the other night. hot gal, great kisser, but she had the biggest adams apple i've ever seen on a gal.:rofl:

dig the r1 tail. looks racey.

FYI that is a GSX-R tail. I think they look good on the Gen IIs but not so good on the Gen Is.

If you want OEM look go with OEM parts. It will be more expensive but you already know how it will look for sure. Like Got-Busa said Tapeworks is close but not OEM. If you just wanted to just change the color of the kanjis I would go with Tapeworks.

Heres my white and red gen 2 color scheme we came up with. The pics dont do the colors justice, in person it looks alot better. Love the red-white color combo !!

15702_1236928044955_1281852182_30586932_109250_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back