HPC / Extreme Graphics Rear Hugger

NeOhiofan

Registered
I have a 2008 Blue/Gold Hayabusa. I am looking for the Color Matched Rear Huger from HPC/Extreme Graphics. I cannot find a place that sells them. Please help. They are sharp looking & I need to get one of them ob my bike before next year.

Thanks

I think HPC are still trading but when i requested a price for a colour matched rear hugger with a carbon centre they told me that the company that used to supply them has gone out of business! No other suggestion was made, i asked and there response was that no one makes one of that quality, so the hunt continues, the desire has also been created for me which is resulting in frustration. I was hoping that i would have more joy in the US because i have been looking in the UK for 3 months!

Regards Greg, if you do find anyone please please give me a shout! Good Luck.:bowdown:
:banghead:

Greg, have you looked at Hotbodies.com for a color-matched hugger? :thumbsup:

97_sub_1-huggers-suzuki-2006-07-gsx-r_600_750.jpg

104_sub_1-huggers-suzuki-1999-07-hayabusa.jpg

99_sub_1-huggers-suzuki-2004-05-gsx-r_600_750.jpg

Didn't see a K8-specific link on their website for the huggers, but I believe they do make one for the Gen II's... I think Scar has one....

Regardless, it's probably worth an inquiry, mate! :beerchug:

Greg, have you looked at Hotbodies.com for a color-matched hugger? :thumbsup:

97_sub_1-huggers-suzuki-2006-07-gsx-r_600_750.jpg

104_sub_1-huggers-suzuki-1999-07-hayabusa.jpg

99_sub_1-huggers-suzuki-2004-05-gsx-r_600_750.jpg

Didn't see a K8-specific link on their website for the huggers, but I believe they do make one for the Gen II's... I think Scar has one....

Regardless, it's probably worth an inquiry, mate! :beerchug:

Cheers for that.:thumbsup:

HPC is a sponsor and is very much in business, extreme graphics who manufacured the hugger is not. hot bodies and powerbronze make huggers for the 2008, not sure about all the colors.

Back