Something special for 2011 Busas?

The_Gem

Registered
First off, this is NOT one of them "My cousins brother's fiance's uncle's dad that knows a guy, who knows a girl, who knows a guy. that works for suzuki and..." things :rofl:

I went to the suzuki site, to look at the same ole' 09 colors, trying to decide what one to go for this time, and something cought my eye, the release notice for a 2011 ATV. I gave it a clickity.

read the little info given, and caught...

“We are dedicated to producing innovative and exciting products for the 2011 model year.â€￾ said Steve Bortolamedi, Senior Communications Manager at American Suzuki.

So is it we can have something eye widening, mouth drying, jaw dropping for the beloved busa. :please:

Or. just some new colors to ogle.:banghead:

Thoughts? wish lists?

I hope for a revamped color scheme, maybe making the busa as long as the B-King from the factory would be nice!

thats just a matter of time. I say the new k8-k9 is still pretty new. probably just newer colors

then they wouldn't have much of an explanation for no 10's.

"Sales where down"
Know how you fix that? make the next one much more appealing.

"Overstocked"
Liquidate. dont be so afraid to drop a price a bit, I recall people getting bikes for 10k a while back? here, your getting a "steal" if its 13k even. ???

If they did all this for a redesign and revamp and over all improvement... :bowdown:
but thats just wishful thinking on my end.

new colors would be good. they should fire whoever came up with the colors for 07. better would be a true 1400 but i dont see that happening any time soon.

if the market will even take it they will probably do a redesign on the bus
Kawi already has revamped the 14 and with the BMW coming out i think they were just waiting and sitting out with the 2010's for the american market. hey just a guess tho...

My cousins brother's fiance's uncle's dad that knows a guy, who knows a girl, who knows a guy. that works for suzuki and he says that she says we will not see any changes for 2011.:laugh:

if they would just take the same bike, make it lose weight, lighter wheels and etc, and offer some brighter colors, orange, yellow green, i think it would do alot better. the busa has always had somewhat of a step behind approach to paint imho.

my cousins brother who knows his sisters brothers gay boyfriend that hangs with a straight playing clothes model who pretends to be having an affair with a chick that has a boyfriend on the side who knows a guy who has a friend that is on love with the neighbors sister who just happens to know my cousins brother (hey small world eh) knows this guy who clicky'd on an ATV site that suggested there was new things for 2011 but probably only really they are talking about ATVs and nothing else

How many revisions were made to the Gen1 over the 8 years it was produced (other than cosmetics)?

I'm hoping they work on it though!!!!!

Think the GSXR-600/750 are due to be updated heavily, so here's hoping!

Jza

You guys are crazy if you think they are making any major changes. Be lucky if they even change the colors for 2011 since they didn't import the 2010's. We might get stuck with those colors but my guess is just new colors and same 2010 updated graphics. We might see the security key that everyone else already has and we may see an ABS model. Other than that, lighter weight and more power you can kiss good buy... :whistle:

1/ beef up clutch, brakes & suspension.
2/bring back some exciting colours like RED
3/expand the envelope of available options, such as 3 position variants of the Heli Bars
4/offer Akrapovic 4-1 performance can as a pre-delivery option accompanied by power tuning (PC3 etc)
5/also offer an up-spec "Special Edition" or "Performance Edition" light-weight eg: including (4) + carbon wheel rims.
6/ 9.5 sec 1/4 mile straight out of the box and genuine 300kph guarantee.
7/ Gel seat as standard + rear hump made into useful storage space with current shape.
8/ Carbon fibre tank, fairing, fenders
9/ 24-25 li fuel tank
10/ Include dinner with Halle Berry upon delivery/drop the price.

If put into effect, the Hayabusa will lead a Global Economic recovery. However, SUZUKI being what it is, would rather give you LESS than MORE.

Back