ASV Levers for the 2011 Busa ! Fitment issues ?

bigron

Registered
Hello People , I am looking for a set of ASV C5 Unbreakable levers for my 2011 busa. from motomummy.com. Now they have one for the 07 model and say it fits the 08+ too. However i have hard enough stories about fitment issues and the adjuster/spring giving away. Anybody picked up a set recently to validate if the hearsay is true ? I know they are quality levers but dont want to end up with 2 gold levers being used as paperweights. Alternatively , any other lever you would suggest , Pazzos maybe. I had the FP Tactical that I had to give away to a friend on his birthday :banghead:. Want to try a different brand now.Thank you .

I am a big fan of the ASV C5 UNBREAKABLE levers...specially since I unfortunately crash-tested a pair 2 years ago. May I suggest calling ASV directly to get the straight scoop: ASV Inventions

NOTE: If you're not too picky, they sell "refurbished" units for CHEAP and trust me....almost impossible to tell

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
@ kromdon - I did call ASV and re confirmed and they did telll me that the 07 levers will fit models 08+ . But the 3 people i talked too said it was not a direct fit but some modification was required. ASV also said that they have now changed their design to do away with any hiccups. So was looking for someone who has recently pickedup ASV and still had trouble.

Did NOT know of their new design but the pair I have fit my old 08 perfectly. After the 08 crashed, reinstalled the levers on my 09, also with ZERO issues. Guess I was lucky with the OLD design then :thumbsup:

Back