Looking for asv lever need help

gunn4hyr

Registered
Any chance anyone has a black shorty ASV clutch lever there willing to part with or knows of one in a store that actually has one and disentangle have to order it seems there on back order indefinately it's the same fitment as the 99-07 I have the brake side and it looks a little funny without the other hahahahha

Any chance anyone has a black shorty ASV clutch lever there willing to part with or knows of one in a store that actually has one and disentangle have to order it seems there on back order indefinately it's the same fitment as the 99-07 I have the brake side and it looks a little funny without the other hahahahha

I know your situation, I just put mine on last night after a very long wait.
The vendors are backed up, but the new design is better and the install was quicker on the '09 and seamless!

Bubba

might check a cycle gear, they actually had a few on a shelf when i was in there. sometimes, even though a part is backordered a store or distributor may have it in the warehouse

i have them and luv 'em.....C5 shorties FTW!

DSC00527.jpg

I know your situation, I just put mine on last night after a very long wait.
The vendors are backed up, but the new design is better and the install was quicker on the '09 and seamless!

Bubba

Cool Bubba...post up some pics. Lets see 'em!

Cool Bubba...post up some pics. Lets see 'em!

I did take some pics last night and when I viewed them I realized how VERY dirty the bike is and I am a little embarrassed.

I have been a very bad Busa keeper lately, I'll try to clean her up a little and get some out tonight.

Bubba - A very bad Busa Keeper! :spank:

I have a set if you can't find a single or can sell you new pazzos and give you a trade in on the asv.

ok guys so heres the next question how the hell did you get your clutch lever to work i tried ever combo of spacers in the package but none of them hit the clutch relay my part number is crc545 did i get the wrong lever

Back