Tail light project was a complete success

what undertail is it that your going to sell? im in the market for one

Possibly the rarest undertail for the gen1 busa :thumbsup:.

I am going to clean it up cause it has road dirt and such on it. It is pretty dirty but I am going to clean it up for pictures this weekend. If the person wants it sanded for painting a different, I would do it.

DSC07964.jpg

DSC07962.jpg

Mr. Russell Sir, We have a "members for members" section. This would be a good service for your fellow busaholics:poke:
:laugh:

Mr. Russell Sir, We have a "members for members" section. This would be a good service for your fellow busaholics:poke:
:laugh:

No way! I have about 6 hours or more of work in that thing. Takes about 2 hours to take all of the 208 LEDs off and clean the board. 1 hour to modify the board to work as It should. Then 3-4 hours to put all 208 LEDs on at a 45 degree angle and all even like they are.

I love you guys.... but not that much :laugh:

Plus I have a one of a kind tail light none of you have :moon: :rofl: :thumbsup:

RussellJ said:
No way! I have about 6 hours or more of work in that thing. Takes about 2 hours to take all of the 208 LEDs off and clean the board. 1 hour to modify the board to work as It should. Then 3-4 hours to put all 208 LEDs on at a 45 degree angle and all even like they are.

I love you guys.... but not that much :laugh:

Plus I have a one of a kind tail light none of you have :moon: :rofl: :thumbsup:

:down: but I would do it for you...:lol:

I will remove my mudflap and reflectors to sweeten the deal:thumbsup:

Just joking with ya Sir:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Back