Couple More Mods in the Book

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well I finally got the Shovel ( Rear fender ) cut off the bike, Very happy with the way it turned out, no undertail yet, probably in the future but for now I like the way it looks.

Also installed an integrated LED Brake & Turn Signal tail light,

eBay Motors: Hayabusa Clear Intergrated LED Turn Signals/Tail Light (item 140278814399 end time Nov-30-08 09:12:10 PST)

Easy Install and looks great.

000_1669.jpg

000_1668.jpg

She looks nice Michael, very clean. I almost came over when I went to get milk. Juli was surprised I came home so soon, but I knew she was not feeling well.

She looks nice Michael, very clean. I almost came over when I went to get milk. Juli was surprised I came home so soon, but I knew she was not feeling well.

Next time dont almost come over, My door is always open for freinds. Hope she gets to feeling better.

Man I just love that color. The bike looks good bro. With all the chrome you have on it, you might want to concider some chrome wheels. I think they would bring it out.:beerchug:

Nice, how good are the turn signals during daylight ? I've rode with guys that used hand signals because the aftermarket lights didn't cut it.

That is a great color and the bike looks great.

Man I just love that color. The bike looks good bro. With all the chrome you have on it, you might want to concider some chrome wheels. I think they would bring it out.:beerchug:

I have considered them, Im getting ready to stretch her 6" ( Get ready James were getting closer ) as for now Im keeping the swingarm / and frame black and will be using Black Extensions so Im thinking the Black rims will look good, But if you knew me, you would know that once an idea gets in my head it rattles around in there until I just do it, So the chrome rims are still rattling around. (( For Now ) :whistle:

Nice, how good are the turn signals during daylight ? I've rode with guys that used hand signals because the aftermarket lights didn't cut it.

I will have to check, It was getting dark outside before I was done, But in the garage they were very bright, Had a couple neighbors come over and they said they were really bright.

Robert, I have been riding in the noon time sun with guys that have this tail, it is very visible. I wanted to do this mod when I did mine but didnt have the cash. I am happy with what I have now, but this is way brighter than standard dual bulbs. :beerchug:

Looks awesome I have the same light and chop job. :beerchug::beerchug:
So far i have only found 1 undertail that would allow me to keep the integrated taillight, it required that the taillight be turned upside down. all the other undertails seems like they come with their own taillights and you would have to give up the integrated light

you guys should know how bright the tailights are i have them and you guys were behind me all day:poke::whistle:

Back