Installed brake light strobes, think this will work?

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Wanted people to see me better. What do you think?

YouTube - 2011 04 30 16 51 49 732

I used the M3 Marker LED lights.

M3 series Truck Clearance Marker Lights
6 Super Bright LEDs. Sealed Mounting, grounded mounting hole & attached positive wire 12VDC. Current Draw: 0.040 Amp (40ma) @ 13.5 VDC

Super Bright LEDs ? Clearance, Marker and Tail Lights for Trucks

And the LSC-100A Universal Strobe Unit.

LSC-100A LED Brake Light Strobe Module
Upon applying the brake, strobe module causes LEDs to flash 4x rapidly for 0.4 seconds and then slowly 4x for 2.6 seconds, then remain in constant on bright mode for as long as brake is applied. Use for LED brake lights & reverse lights only. 1.25 Amp max load - Weatherproof.

Super Bright LEDs - LED Trailer Lights and Vehicle Strobe Lights

The holes in the leds aligned perfectly with the license plate mounting holes. Didnt have to drill anything. As long as it attracts attention when I am stopping I will be happy.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh :whistle: , did you check here in Okla to see if they are legal ??? ! Colors and Flashing lights of any kind here are restrictied, just like the underbelly lights :rulez:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh :whistle: , did you check here in Okla to see if they are legal ??? ! Colors and Flashing lights of any kind here are restrictied, just like the underbelly lights :rulez:

Bet you I can talk my way out of it. :laugh:

:thumbsup: Looks nice :thumbsup:

Now, if the 20 year old mom isn't texting on the phone while driving and feeding her baby she might see you :laugh:

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Back