OPINIONS WANTED: LED TAIL LIGHTS

Glad you are getting the lights back on track, JD....put me down for either Black housings or Anniv. orange if there is enough of a call for them.....don't care on the led's, I'll take whatever you decide on. Anything is better than those assed up plastic lenses that come on the topgun tail.....

I've got an 05LE on order, and I'd be interested in ordering some lights, but I have one question:  I first heard about these taillights on Pashnit's site, but he mentions that the LEDS are a bit tough to see in the daylight; would the 5mm LEDS make a lot of difference?  (I'm guessing that Pashnit has the 3mm version....)

<!--EDIT|shortBoarder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105594459 -->

Thanks guys. To answer all the questions, yes you can connect the LED's unit turn signals to any existing turn signals or future add ons. (in the rear section of the top gun). The load added to the circuit thus far has not been to great.

Ref Pashnits site he has the 3mm on an undertail thats RECESSED pretty deep. The 5mm would be brighter, however being that far recessed in that type undertail will make any light dim especially in the blind spots on the right or left.

Will add anniversary orange to the list. Working on turn signals for the corners.

JD

Cool thanks Ice. Like I siad before I have the Top Gun so they have to work with that.

Back