Suzuki - ZeroGravity - Puig

(kairles @ Jul. 21 2007,12:56) I like the look of the Magical Racing screen. The MRA doesn't look that bad either, do they make one with out the adjustable flap thing?

looks like I may buy a couple screens see what I like
yes they do.. twistedthrottle.com check them out.

At 6'3", the stock screen blocks the turn signals and is not tall enough to get under.

I have the Sportech V-flow on mine in black chrome.

I love the looks, and it functions well, but it is hard too see thru, you would not want to do any top speed runs with it.

My buddies Puig is not optically correct and is wavy looking thru it.

Another friend has the Zook DB and when I replace mine, that is what I will buy.

installed the suzuki DB today, I haven't tested it yet.

suzukidb2.JPG

funny story I ordered it of ebay. when ups droped it off the box had 10 windscreens in it I emailed the seller and haven't got a response. So anyone want a suzuki DB
beerchug.gif

(kairles @ Aug. 02 2007,22:11) funny story I ordered it of ebay. when ups droped it off the box had 10 windscreens in it I emailed the seller and haven't got a response. So anyone want a suzuki DB  
beerchug.gif
I need one...how much shipped to Va?

Take a look at the Power Bronze, got mine from Charles at Street And Track. Loved it.

I have the powerbronze too. Fits great and no vibration. Has stood up well to the elements too, no scratches or such after more than a year and thousands of miles.

(BlkDrgnZ28 @ Jul. 21 2007,03:28) does anyone have pic of the touring screens because i cant really tell how they look on the bike, they look a bit higher but they look like the follow the lines good but i just cant tell reall great
Puig Sport Tour.

00000008a.JPG

This is funny.....I'm bidding on a clear OEM since I am mounting a camcorder and it doesn't see very good through either of my dark screens.....

Back