Suzuki - ZeroGravity - Puig

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
Well after riding to work for the last couple weeks I want/need a DB windscreen. I think the 3 all look similar and are pretty close in price. Just looking to see what everyone else has to say about these.

Looking to get one myself. From what I read in the posts via search engine, I think I'm going with the OEM DB. It has the kanji symbol and is thicker than the aftermarkets although a bit higher priced.

I have the puig black DB and love it. just my.02
kickass.gif

Suzuki DB works for me. Actually I just got the second one since the first one didn't accept me running out of talent at the Bash....

I'm 6'2" and just installed a Puig DB.., I like how it creates quieter air to tuck into at higher speeds. Still catches air in the chest vs helmet when not in a tuck for comfort. Fitment is excellent, and seems just as sturdy/quality as OEM. Was a good mod for me.

I have used them all, and the zero gravity is my favorite... I had a puig that cracked and a suz that was just ugly and hard to see through... I now have a ZG on every sport bike I own and I lovem.... Good luck
PS thicker isnt always better....

It may not be your thing but I ran the MRA for over a year and really liked it. Lowsided a month ago and broke it. Been going between my chrome oem styled one and my DB and my touring. I'm ordering another MRA this week. Didn't know I'ld miss it so much. Just my .02 but you might want to check'em out.

whats a MRA?

Im only 5'9" and can actually tuck out of the wind with the stock screen, just don't wanna spend 18 miles tucked.

I'm 6', it might not be for everyone but I loved mine. I'll be ordering monday. I'll try to post a pic up sat.nite( might be late) of the one on mine that I had
wow.gif
, dumb me.

I love my ZG Dark but screens are like pipes and oil everyone likes what they like. Decide which one YOU like best and get it. Any of the top brands will serve you well.

(Powers739 @ Jul. 20 2007,22:29) Suzuki DB works for me. Actually I just got the second one since the first one didn't accept me running out of talent at the Bash....
That's what happens to guys that try Black Busa's
laugh.gif

i just got a puig dark smoke at work today. since i do all the shipping crap. cost is $49 i'am buying that one for about $55. we sell them for $79 resale. its a darks moke one
super.gif
looks killer.

Its the Last screen you'll buy, No more changing screens.. This one does it all..
wink.gif

2000_Busa_018_800x600.jpg

I've tied them all and the only screen that comes close is the Magical Racing screen..

Heres a pic of me on my old Busa with the Magical screen on it.. There pricey but real nice..
bowdown.gif

post_6_97416_doy.JPG

does anyone have pic of the touring screens because i cant really tell how they look on the bike, they look a bit higher but they look like the follow the lines good but i just cant tell reall great

I like the look of the Magical Racing screen. The MRA doesn't look that bad either, do they make one with out the adjustable flap thing?

looks like I may buy a couple screens see what I like

Back