Ping Board Sponsors

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I need some parts TMD by this time next week.  Please PM me with a TMD price.

18 tooth steel front sprocket
40 tooth steel rear sprocket
ZZZ 530 Chain
Front and rear HH brake pads
<s>Avon 46 rear tire</s> Have to have before the trip. Ordered from Southwest Moto Tires
Puig DB Dark smoke windscreen

Thanks

Dennis, why the 18? Going to Bonneville, or just want an extra MPG or two on your 800 mile jaunts??
biggrin.gif

(Shibumi @ Jul. 06 2007,08:41) Dennis, why the 18? Going to Bonneville, or just want an extra MPG or two on your 800 mile jaunts??  
biggrin.gif
I think he has been running an 18 for some time. Less buzz at highway speeds and it should just about correct his speedometer!

(Professor @ Jul. 06 2007,08:49)
(Shibumi @ Jul. 06 2007,08:41) Dennis, why the 18? Going to Bonneville, or just want an extra MPG or two on your 800 mile jaunts??
biggrin.gif
I think he has been running an 18 for some time. Less buzz at highway speeds and it should just about correct his speedometer!
Hadn't thought of that- both good attributes for an Iron Butt!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Yep. been running an 18 for more than a year. The speedo is still 15% off even with the gear change.

Dennis, just have that shid shipped to my door and I'll install it it for ya
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 06 2007,17:01) Dennis, just have that shid shipped to my door and I'll install it it for ya  
laugh.gif
Sure, Just drop your Busa off at my house with the new parts installed.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Shibumi @ Jul. 06 2007,11:49)
biggrin.gif
Hadn't thought of that- both good attributes for an Iron Butt!!  
biggrin.gif
The main reason was for the video. The cameras I was using last year really did not like the Busa vibes.

biggrin.gif

Back