Superbyke...no pics but big decision!

There is a reason why turbo bikes don't work well on a road track. The key is to figure that out "Before" you become a victim!

I am sure that a Hayabusa in general is a bad track bike, and that's why it's hard to find one at the track. Maybe that's because most everyone at the track is concerned with lap times. I am concerned with having as much fun as possible, and fun I will have. I think I even have the fun guage right on the bike, LOL. My last track day a few days before the flood was an open track day. What a fun! I don't belive I would have so much fun on a 600. Like someone said, different strokes...

I am sure that a Hayabusa in general is a bad track bike, and that's why it's hard to find one at the track. Maybe that's because most everyone at the track is concerned with lap times. I am concerned with having as much fun as possible, and fun I will have. I think I even have the fun guage right on the bike, LOL. My last track day a few days before the flood was an open track day. What a fun! I don't belive I would have so much fun on a 600. Like someone said, different strokes...

Go have fun! You'll get it figured out eventually. :beerchug:

Tracks are fun, but so are mountain roads, country roads, coastal roads, drag strips, long straight two-laners to nowhere. Entering little towns for the first time, following a back country river road for miles.....and yes, (and this is new for me) even parking your bike at a bike night and listening to folks talk about it. I love this sport and at 65 years of age, never thought that I would undergo such a surge in committment and positive emotion after doing so much motorcycling for so long. If it takes a 280 horsepower streetbike to get me there, then so be it. I would hope that my friends on the org would think, "well, he's owned over 70 bikes during 55 years of his life, I'm sure he will do what is responsible and proper when he operates this completed Superbyke project". I look forward to sharing this experience with all and hope we can all learn a little more about this great and rewarding sport.
Respectfully, Doyle

Back