The Superbyke, it's done and I can't believe I own this thing.

The bike is awesome, obviously.
I'm curious as to how well the headlights work and what exactly they are.
Many a nice streetfighter has junk headlights, and I'm sure that's not the case here.

C'mon the guy gave you an explanation as to what you see in the photo, is it completely necessary for you to piss in his Cheerios when he's just excited that his bike is done?

Does it affect you in any way? Have you made any buddy happier with your post? I will never understand people's desire to bring down people who are happy or excited about something.

WTH is your problem? I wasn't a "detractor" or someone trying to 'bring down people who are happy'. I have nothing against Raydog and in fact we share a similar background. I complimented his bike, asked about the color and added that it will be tough to wait five days for the test ride. I felt the same way years ago after a crash. In my case the bike was repaired before I was healed enough to ride it. (That) waiting was rough! Unlike anyone else apparently, I also saw that the pic showed his tail section skewed to the right, according to the pic he provided. Does it show it crooked or not? That's all I commented on. You'd have to be just a bit too defensive to believe I had bad intentions. Sheesh....

JUST got back from 1st test ride and it's an angry little motorcycle with those downpipes! The only thing left (I've said that before) I can think of is that I want to take the bottom (pan) off the motor and get it powdercoated black....THEN I'M DONE! Doyle

And then I'm done......you see that quote folks??

He just dropped it off to have the rims PC'd IT"S NEVER DONE!

Back