Superbyke...no pics but big decision!

Thanks Daniel, the only track use for this monster will be the Busa Stampede, not a trackday in the true sense of the word. If I bring it, it will only be used to "cruise" the track except the straghts! Also, at the end of the day we go to the dragstrip! Don't worry, I'm prudent! Doyle

No doubt about ya Doyle...!

nuts.jpg

Track day on the Superbyke may end up looking like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Track day on the Superbyke may end up looking like this:

Looks like Big Willow, which is funny because the guy that built this turbo bike used to run it at big willow and I can remember friends telling stories of him leaving black marks in all the corners.

OK, that drifting video woke me up, when it comes to skilz, one man's ceiling is certainly another man's floor.....

Great decision! After a couple of rides on mine, I am pretty amazed. Not only at the power, but at how gradually and smoothly it comes up. I also intend to ride it on the track.

It's the power on tap. You don't want it - don't tap into it - it will ride like a stocker. What I like about turbo lag (as opposed an instant power) is that it gives you a soft feel of the power, and gives you a chance to back off if too much.

You know how accelerating in too tall gear the bike accelerates lazily, but when you get in the power band, it really pulls? That's how turbo feels like. Except you were not accelerating lazily, LOL

I must say after working on and building Hayabusa's for the last 6-7 years that it's always been fun as bikes are a passion of mine, but this one has me a tad excited. To be a part of the Superbyke build and how nice she is going to be is going to be quite an honor.

Scott

Great decision! After a couple of rides on mine, I am pretty amazed. Not only at the power, but at how gradually and smoothly it comes up. I also intend to ride it on the track.

It's the power on tap. You don't want it - don't tap into it - it will ride like a stocker. What I like about turbo lag (as opposed an instant power) is that it gives you a soft feel of the power, and gives you a chance to back off if too much.

You know how accelerating in too tall gear the bike accelerates lazily, but when you get in the power band, it really pulls? That's how turbo feels like. Except you were not accelerating lazily, LOL

There is a reason why turbo bikes don't work well on a road track. The key is to figure that out "Before" you become a victim!

GTX3582R.jpg

OOOOOOOOH! What a
31S%2Btv1O8pL._AA160_.jpg
can do to a N/A engine!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think this pic says it all once you play with boost......#10 is better, but #11 is more!:poke::laugh::rofl:

5012930b5a6419dde030f9d37d0b4cad3fc10e0.jpg

This is you before you even knew it Doyle! (Ghost Rider) Or is that the Black STIG?! Riding That turbo Busa in the video below?!:laugh:

[URL='
Rider - The come back ! | 353 Km/h | Wheeling - YouTube[/URL]

Earlybird! That is such a great pic! When the Superbyke is done, it'll be fun to compare the two, so far, a lot more black on mine. Doyle

OK, I just watched the vid.....the only difference in our riding styles is that I use arm signals.......

Back