Superbyke...no pics but big decision!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I just shook hands with my friend Scott (Pulse Performance/Isiahstites) on one BIG decision. The engine is coming out and being replaced with a TURBO MOTOR! Carillo rods, turbo pistons, intercooled. We will detune this beast to about 240 hp for my purposes.

It is currently in one of Scott's bikes and we just went for a little ride.....if you've never riden a turboBusa, you owe it to yourself to have the experience. When I got on the boost in 3rd gear, I just can't come up with the words to describe the feeling, turbo owners know what I'm referring to, I can't imagine ever getting "used to" the power (but if you did, just dial up the boost for more!).

Stay tuned for pics and future posts describing both the build....then the looks of a naked, all black turbo bike, then the riding impressions of a 450 pound, 240 hp scooter, talk about a "streetfighter".....

Doyle

MLSDUKE1...........your post hypnotizes me! (I got the message)

You guys should of seen Doyle slapping his leg today like he was riding a wild bronco, I truly was laughing in my helmet.

Looks likeI have a ton of work ahead of me....

IMG_20130311_165221_001_zpsfb8fb569.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
your going down a fun road with your bike build...it is hard to turn down more power at your hands

After reading about some of the Turbo Busas on here I told my wife I wanted to do it... We disagreed... So today I went out and bought my own turbo beast.

image-3919654176.jpg

I glad she smiled when I brought it home at least!

image-3919654176.jpg

Well i guess you won't be on THAT bike at RFR. Cool build though...Yer gonna need a wheelie bar !! :laugh:

Well i guess you won't be on THAT bike at RFR. Cool build though...Yer gonna need a wheelie bar !! :laugh:

Actually Ralph, I WILL be on it at the track, albeit with dialed down boost. My red Haybus is going bye bye. Doyle

Doyle, if your intended use is a track weapon you may want to rethink the turbo thing? :dunno:

I'm happy for you regardless, but YOU may want to think why there are no other turbo bikes on a road course regardless of boost settings..your bike your choice, but you know i have nothing but the truth for you...I been dealing with you a long time..

Actually Ralph, I WILL be on it at the track, albeit with dialed down boost. My red Haybus is going bye bye. Doyle

I'm happy for you regardless, but YOU may want to think why there are no other turbo bikes on a road course regardless of boost settings..your bike your choice, but you know i have nothing but the truth for you...I been dealing with you a long time..

he's not making a track monster, will it see a track, sure. Is it going to be only a track bike, no.

Back