Sunday Ride Pics/clips 11_28_04

Nice pics, especially with the Three Red Dragons:3: . Like an all out Busa assault
guns.gif

I still can't get over Tspoole whipping his 650lb Bmw thru the twisties like a 750 gsxr!
Umm....no offense to tsspoole, He rides damn awesome for a heavy ass bike, Personally, I would love to see him get used to a 750, Dude....you would kick ass! But on a machine that heavy, it is just slowing him down. Cmon Dude...get a 750!!

Umm....no offense to tsspoole, He rides damn awesome for a heavy ass bike, Personally, I would love to see him get used to a 750, Dude....you would kick ass! But on a machine that heavy, it is just slowing him down. Cmon Dude...get a 750!!
I hear ya.

Here is the thing with my 600lb love machine.

First off, she's not fat she's just big boned  
laugh.gif

But additionally, I do sport touring and the big beemer lets me put down a LOT of miles in a day.  My record to date is Tampa Florida to Austin Texas in 18 hours - followed by a night at the track watching amateur stock races. The next morning we got up at 5am and put down another 550 miles to Big Bend Nat'l Park.

The weight is a factor though - and you're right.  If you watch the videos you will see that I am a little more conservative when I am concerned about traction - the front end loads up and plows like a runaway tractor on sand, gravel and wet roads.

You haven't lived until you have highsided an angry 600lb motorcycle.  Well, maybe you've lived - but have you nearly shi'ite yourself in midair?

2006 is more than likely the next time I can actually afford a new bike.  And (sigh) BMW has the K1200s out by then and the bugs ironed out too.  

499 lbs / 167hp stock

K12S44.jpg

Again, nice vidz and photoz.

But additionally, I do sport touring and the big beemer lets me put down a LOT of miles in a day. My record to date is Tampa Florida to Austin Texas in 18 hours - followed by a night at the track watching amateur stock races. The next morning we got up at 5am and put down another 550 miles to Big Bend Nat'l Park.[/QUOTE]

U da man, Tspoole (Tru Ryda )!

Great pics. B-sting, what kind of video setup is that?
Thanks much.
I got the cam mount from the link Below.

sportbike Cammount

They have a rear mount also wich I wouldnt mind having, but I think I'll try to make one first. $100 is a lot for a mount, even though it is about as stable as you can get.

The cam I use is just a JVC GR-D33u like $315.

If any of you guys start getting cams to record, make sure you get the extended warranty. If anything happens, and it can, you'll be glad they will fix it for free.

Pics of the cam.

*Edit: Oh.. the Big ass battery on there is a 4 hour battery I got off the internet for $40
biggrin.gif
The stores want like $100 for a 2 hour battery. All I had to say to them was...

<!--EDIT|B-Sting
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101950891 -->

Back