Sunday Ride Pics/clips 11_28_04

B-Sting

Registered
Diesel and I (or is it Cecil) met up at the Marathon, with Cecil (or is it Diesel)
tounge.gif
and Tsspoole, and a bunch of the guys from

Clearwaterbiker.com. Roads were kind of wet so I didnt take any vid footage, till after we got to the Hess on hwy 50. After that, Diesel, Cecil, tspoole, me and a few more (cant remember thier names) did the northern brooksville roads, and ended up at the Happy Days Resturant where we all devoured a GREASY BREAKFAST BUFFET!!... Then, Diesel, Tsspoole, and I rode up to the Ozello Trail. First time I've ever done that road. It was Awesome. Finished off the Run hauling ass down the veterans Expressway and Home by 2:30 pm.

Im still reviewing the video, and Im making a few small clips, nothing to call any "twisty" vids yet. I have a few clips now, mostly of Cecil showing off as usual, and tsspoole leading us through the ride.

tsspoole knows all the roads by thier numbers....whats up with that?

I was hoping someone was going to post about the ride, but since no one did, I guess I have to.

In this pic, you see Cecil trying to use the FORCE on this guy...

I think Diesel was wanting a hug in this pic....but I wasnt interested.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Pics from the HESS</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Cecil and tsspoole</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Here I am, Mr Cheerful!</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>After the northern run at Happy Days</span>

Here are a few clips of cecil showing off.

First one is tsspoole in front, then Cecil likes to fly by like a jet. (he does this often)

This is one of those classic moments I'm glad I got on tape. I've seen drivers pull off a little to let bikes go by....but this guy gets a medal!!

I should have some more clips later tonight.

Hope you enjoy.

that guy needs to get 4 wheel drive pulling over like that!!! haha. keep them coming this is all the bike action iam gonna get for the next 6 months
sad.gif

That was just a terrific day!  The Ozello vid ought to be awesome.  I spend WAY too much time in front of my computer, so the county road numbers are the result of staring at map programs for hours on end, daydreaming about the next weekend's ride. Usually I do this while stuck on conference calls . . .

We need to go to San Antonio one of these weekends and head East from there.  You guys like Mexican food?  It ain't a buffet, but some good roads around there and some great mexican food.

Sidebar: If you get Thumbsplus you can resize, crop, etc the pictures, move them to compressed jpg, convert to sepia, etc.

http://www.cerious.com/

I have used it for about 10 years now - of course I only BOUGHT the product about a year ago - I just kept getting the free 30 day versions ;-)

Yeah, nice pics! The 56k'ers will hate, so good that you put the warning up!

Love those clips. Everyone kept coming by my office to see if I had brought the Busa in the building...
biggrin.gif
Oh yeah, and the guy pulling off the road to make way for you all to go by reacted as if he had #### in his pants..
laugh.gif
That one could just about make the Funniest Home Video Awards.

Love those clips.  Everyone kept coming by my office to see if I had brought the Busa in the building...
biggrin.gif
 Oh yeah, and the guy pulling off the road to make way for you all to go by reacted as if he had #### in his pants..
laugh.gif
 That one could just about make the Funniest Home Video Awards.
Or would that be the Funniest Road Video Awards?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

that was the funniest reaction ive seen. and i thought cars going to the right lane on the freeway was alot to ask. keep up the vids as this is the closest ill get to rideing in a while.:)

Hey, anybody seen a red Busa?...I think we had 4 or 5 "limited editions". I guess I can't fault people for having good taste. We did some awesome riding thru the twisties, hopefully we can get some of those vids up soon.

happy_days.jpg

Damn!! Looks like tons o' fun!! I love that clip with the cager COMPLETELY pulling off the road to let you all by. Was LMAO when I saw that.

NICE...

Cecil...be careful, bro. It looks like yer shimmying a little bit on those wheelies.

What happened Cecil? You used to always wheelie left, now you go right. Did you figure out why?

Back