Daytona

Actually, you could have gone, just like I could have but we are too spoiled to ride our wives bikes. Could you see us trying to keep up, you on the kat wouldn't be so bad, but 6'3" me on a ninja 250 with a top speed of 105 would have been a laugh.
laugh.gif
yeah right!

"But Honey... It just doesn't handle like the Busa.. it's just doesn't feel right. I just CAN'T ride it anymore."

rock.gif

Actually, you could have gone, just like I could have but we are too spoiled to ride our wives bikes. Could you see us trying to keep up, you on the kat wouldn't be so bad, but 6'3" me on a ninja 250 with a top speed of 105 would have been a laugh.
laugh.gif
yeah right!

"But Honey... It just doesn't handle like the Busa.. it's just doesn't feel right. I just CAN'T ride it anymore."

rock.gif
Shouldn't you be working or something........
rock.gif
tounge.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif
yeah right!

rock.gif
Shouldn't you be working or something........  
rock.gif

tounge.gif
I'm sure Brenda would have let your ride two up with her. Now that would be a site, Gypsy Joker riding on the back of the wife's bike.
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

rock.gif

jump9.gif

Sweet pics, sounds like you hid a nice ride....you and spicey go 2up? Must have been a cool ride.
Not this time, she and the beautiful mrs. poole took her suv to put all our stuff in. We stayed over at the Hilton on the beach-ha! It was well worth the $. Besides tspoole (scott) and I set some land speed records and melted a few twisties out and back!!! The best part was half way home he noticed my backpack WIDE open flapping in the breeze. If anyone sees some dirty underwear hanging from the trees along 44-they're NOT mine, ok?

Jay, This is unreal! I was probably 5 feet to your right when you snapped that shot at the Hess station of the jet Bike. We stopped in because some of my crew were low on gas and some of the others ( in front of the Port a Jons) were too full of gas!! There were 4 busas in our crew and we were all parked on the sidewalk out front. Small World huh!
There was a group of us that met at the Winghouse that morning. Wish you could have made it....6-8 of us from the board were there. Had a quick bite to eat, then some went to the race and the rest went for a ride.

Back