Spicy's 1st ride

Here is one of TKM.

I might be painting her bike Purple Metallic, so she was just checking out some Purple shades.

TKM.jpg

Just wanted to say Thank you to everyone for looking out for me on our nice ride. It was cool meeting Kevin's wife too. I think she wants to learn how to ride. We gotta get together again and go for another awesome ride. Maybe I'll do a stoppie in traffic next time!(just kidding)! In time I'll be riding really good like TKM. (MEOW!MEOW!)
biggrin.gif

OK...I finally figured out the max pic size. (sorry...not used to this forum.) anyway..

Another Silhouette or how ever the F... you spell it.

Ride_10_31_04_6.jpg

Just wanted to say Thank you to everyone for looking out for me on our nice ride. It was cool meeting Kevin's wife too. I think she wants to learn how to ride. We gotta get together again and go for another awesome ride. Maybe I'll do a stoppie in traffic next time!(just kidding)! In time I'll be riding really good like TKM. (MEOW!MEOW!)
biggrin.gif
She DOES ride really well. I followed them back to their house and a few times, the light would turn green, you would hear the sound of rice burning, and off went the Kat with TKM on it. Of Course Gypsy Joker had to show her who was boss.

By the way, B-Sting, you have a really cool paint job and I dig the tires. Nice ride.

Kevin

Grandma had fun too.

This vendor had a shitload of paintings for sale, I decided to get a quick shot at this one, and save me the money
smile.gif

spongedockfishpainting.jpg

nice lookin bunch of crazyazz bikers, thanx for sharing. ummmm the beaches look kinda narrow down there.
rock.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Good pics. Looks like yall had fun. My fience wants to learn how to ride ( been bugging me about it ). Was planning on getting a 500cc bike, but been leaning toward a 600 now. Something she can grow into.

Looks like another outstanding ride. Thanks for sharing the pics.

By the way, B-Sting, you have a really cool paint job and I dig the tires. Nice ride.

Kevin
Thanks Kevin !! I did the paintwork myself, (flames, added stipes) Dont know if anyone told you or not. The Metzlers really seem to be working out fine.

You have to come with us when we do a Brooksville run sometime. Have you ever done that run yet? Pretty awesome.
all_coholic.gif

nice lookin bunch of crazyazz bikers, thanx for sharing. ummmm the beaches look kinda narrow down there.
rock.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Yeah, that's just a causeway strip leading down to the beach area.. where we took the pics~ It's a pretty small beach kinda hidden away in the back of the Tarpon Springs area~ Makes it nice because it's mainly locals that know about it~ All the tourists head to the Clearwater beaches and those tend to get overly crowded~  
wink.gif

wink.gif

Hey... I've been there...
smile.gif
Ya'll find any Emu's?
rock.gif
Huh? You'd tell me if you did right?

I gotta give Kevin some credit, it's a freakin long haul to get out there from Lakeland...

How was lunch and where did you eat? Or Did I miss that?

Gjoker and TKM are some the nicest most laid back folks I have met in Tampa, Good Peeps Glad ya'll had a good ride...
thumbs-up.gif

ME? Oh Well Lemme tell ya about the "Grand Ole Time" I had driving to TitusVille Saturday night, Then Melbourne, then back to Tampa Sunday Afternoon...
Mrs. Revlis's Grandmother isn't Doing to well and prolly won't be with us much longer. The Mrs. is taking it in stride, but this is her first close Loved one reaching that point...
sad.gif

rock.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
That's some funny shid...  

That road, is just two lanes wide with parking on the slopes along either side.  It cuts across a bit of Intercoastal out to a real nice big Sand Bar basically.  Interesting setup, puts you way out there surrounded by water.  It's an interesting ride...  LOTS OF Hootie Hoo's and Thongs to eyeball later in the day...  Lot's of Eyecandy...

Whats cool is the Hotties will park right along the road there and sunbath next to the vehicles... So you get "Front Row Seats"

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099316255 -->

Hey... I've been there...  
smile.gif
 Ya'll find any Emu's?
rock.gif
 Huh?  You'd tell me if you did right?  

I gotta give Kevin some credit, it's a freakin long haul to get out there from Lakeland...

How was lunch and where did you eat?  Or Did I miss that?

Gjoker and TKM are some the nicest most laid back folks I have met in Tampa, Good Peeps Glad ya'll had a good ride...
thumbs-up.gif

ME?  Oh Well Lemme tell ya about the "Grand Ole Time" I had driving to TitusVille Saturday night, Then Melbourne, then back to Tampa Sunday Afternoon...
Mrs. Revlis's Grandmother isn't Doing to well and prolly won't be with us much longer.  The Mrs. is taking it in stride, but this is her first close Loved one reaching that point...
sad.gif
So Rev, How was the drive to Melbourne? But seriously, Mrs Revlis, we hope Grams does a turnaround, and starts feeling better.

We didn't stop to see the Emus. Didn't want to make you jealous.

And um...as for your nice compliment.. it's because we aren't FROM Florida..

We ate at Hella's again.. that qyro was just too good. B-Sting said he didn't like Greek food. (Fool. )  But we got him to try a bite. Maybe next time he'll try a whole one. No flaming cheese this time, but Joker did yell "Oooopppaa" whenever there was one close to us. I think Spicy wanted to hide under the table when that happened.

Great pics ... thanks for sharing ... I know you all had a great time ... what would I give to live in Florida this time of the year!!

Back