Sunday ride in the Tampa area...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
Diesel, Kevin, and myself, along with Spicy, Kevin's wife, and TKM, are planning to get together Sunday afternoon (10/31) for a nice Holloween ride with the ladies~ This will be pretty much a casual ride as the main purpose of it was to get more ride time in for Diesel's wife Spicy on her Kat~ So we don't plan on riding like a typical Sunday morning ride~ Although, if Raider puts one up this Sunday, we may end up doing that ride too~
Everyone in the area is more then welcome to join us~ Bring your ladies out for a day and meet the local crew.. motley crew if you will~ We can add in a late lunch or early dinner to the ride~ Looks to be beautiful day for it, so come on out and let's meet and greet!  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: "stil hookt on foniks"|1099010152 -->

Diesel, Kevin, and myself, along with Spicy, Kevin's wife, and TKM, are planning to get together Sunday afternoon (10/31) for a nice Holloween ride with the ladies~ This will be pretty much a casual ride as the main purpose of it was to get more ride time in for Diesel's wife Spicy on her Kat~ So we don't plan on riding like a typical Sunday morning ride~ Although, if Raider puts one up this Sunday, we may end up doing that ride too~
Everyone in the area is more then welcome to join us~ Bring your ladies out for a day and meet the local crew.. motley crew if you will~ We can add in a late lunch or early dinner to the ride~ Looks to be beautiful day for it, so come on out and let's meet and greet!  
biggrin.gif
Now all we have to do is find some cool name for my wife. Hmmm, if she rode a Kat, she could be Kat_hy? Let's just wait and see if she ever learns to ride first.

Well, if she does and you do get her a Katana she can be simply 'Kat Kesler'...
biggrin.gif

Sounds like is going to be a blast. I would like it if some people from the East coast (Miami & Ft Lauderdale area) put a ride together...

When and where are you all meeting?
Well, as it stands now, Kevin can't seem to make it over this way until around 2pm~ So we'll most likely be meeting up at 2-2:30~ If we're gonna take the same route that Rev, TKM, and I took this past Sunday... then we can either meet up right here at my place.. or on the corner of 52 & Little Rd.~ There's a vacated Texaco station right on this corner~ Don't even think it's got any signage anymore, so it's basically just an empty lot that looks like it used to be a gas station~ Or cady-corner to that is an Albertson's Shopping Center.. that would do too~ What do you think, Diesel.. Kevin.. Spicy.. everyone else?

When and where are you all meeting?
Well, as it stands now, Kevin can't seem to make it over this way until around 2pm~ So we'll most likely be meeting up at 2-2:30~ If we're gonna take the same route that Rev, TKM, and I took this past Sunday... then we can either meet up right here at my place.. or on the corner of 52 & Little Rd.~ There's a vacated Texaco station right on this corner~ Don't even think it's got any signage anymore, so it's basically just an empty lot that looks like it used to be a gas station~ Or cady-corner to that is an Albertson's Shopping Center.. that would do too~ What do you think, Diesel.. Kevin.. Spicy.. everyone else?
Diesel gave me his phone number, I'll call him whe I leave here, should be before 1:00. If I can't reach him, I'll just meet you at the abandoned Texaco. I'll be the guy on the black and purple with grandma on the back.

Back