1st Annual Tortilla Flats Bike Run!

Mikey D

Registered
Today saw the 1st Annual Tortilla Flats Bike run Staring FastinPhoenix and Mikey D.  It was a beautiful day for a ride: 70 - 80 degrees out, partly cloudy, and 2 Hayabusa.org members met up to ride for the first time!

Tortilla Flats is a little town (population 6) 2 miles past Canyon lake.  A beautiful 26 mile ride (from Mikey D's house, Fast rode from the other side of the planet to get here!)  populated with almost infinate twisties on the road leading down to the lake.  

Sorry no picts of the road, we were too busy having fun.

Ya'll are cooridially invited to the next Annual bike run slated to happen ASAP!

Mike___Ed_Tortilla_Flats.JPG

Ed with now infamous "Hayabusa.org / 1st annual Tortilla Flats Bike Run" dollar bill to be mounted.

Yes those are all dollar bills on the walls. The place is coated with them!

Ed_w_org_bill.JPG

Mike with aforemention bill, complete with facial damage from an insect the size of a Buick impacting him at Mach 7!

Mike_W_org_bill.JPG

And finally, Ed and Mike at the Canyon Lake overlook.

(Please note the lake in the background and the guys with the S.E. grins in the foreground!)

Yes we parked them on the sidewalk!

Mike___Ed_overlook___2.JPG

Very Nice, Good looking riding weather. Dry, Sunny, Open areas, and Hayabusas... What else does a person need? Very Cool.

dont rub it in about about good weather, im sitting here in rain:angry: glad you had a good time, i wish i was there

Good times, Mikey! :super: Wish I could have been there with you guys, too! The Saloon looks like a cool place to go. Oh, and the .org dollar bill is too cool! :D

Been there a few times but never on a bike. Moved to Cali to get away from the killer heat. Looks like you all had fun. :)

Mike, is that a KBC Wolf chrome helmet that Ed is leaning on??

Just wondering, it is the fastest helmet on the market. OK, maybe not the fastest but it looks way cool, it's the only all chrome accessory that I own.

Glad you had a good trip, nothin like riding in good weather with friends :cool:

Mike, is that a KBC Wolf chrome helmet that Ed is leaning on??  

Just wondering, it is the fastest helmet on the market.  OK, maybe not the fastest but it looks way cool, it's the only all chrome accessory that I own.

Glad you had a good trip, nothin like riding in good weather with friends  :cool:
I complemented him on his bucket and I do believe it is. He did have a complaint. The jaw area does not have enough clearance for him and his chin hits.

Looks cool anyway!

That's a beautiful ride/drive/run/bike - I did it 2 years ago with about 40 Corvettes, a lot of fun, all drove out there, had barbeque and BS by the lake, and then went to Pavilions after.

Sam

Back