Two Badass Looking Bikes

B-Sting

Registered
Thats right, badass...

Notice the difference in the rear tread design between the Pilot Powers and the Metzeler M-1. This was taken today at the end of a road I call "Wheelie Road" Perfect road for wheelies. This Is where I took my n00b ass and learned.

I could get some good clips of Cecil out there. ....*HINT*

But why would Cecil want clips of himself popping up wheelies?...

<!--EDIT|B-Sting
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102295170 -->

Did you get any photos of the terrorists on these bikes?
rock.gif

Very Cute Bikes... Looks like a nice "Romantic" Getaway...
wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

BTW Diesel, I like the red jacket.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: "wrong smiley"|1102299822 -->

Very Cute Bikes... Looks like a nice "Romantic" Getaway...
wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lol Revlis...that is funny....really.

it.is
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Why dont we meet up and ride with just US? Just the guys who know each other from THIS site? Diesel, Cecil, GJoker & his wife of course!, Kevin, Revlis, and of course Spicey if she is up to it. (Its a long run for ya, but you can do it.) I could set up camera on some turns and get some lean pics. This could be a cool ride day, and pic day. We could leave AFTER the rush of sportbikes fly through the course to the HESS. If it ever stops that is...

I know the guys who like to go fast like you busa guys..and even me on my little 600, (turns especially), so the fast guys can go ahead and not ruin the fun for themselves and just hold up at the next stop point and maybe set up a bbq grill and start some bbq pork chops or something, hell, I like hot dogs myself.

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Very Cute Bikes...  Looks like a nice "Romantic" Getaway...  
wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lol Revlis...that is funny....really.

it.is
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Why dont we meet up and ride with just US? Just the guys who know each other from THIS site? Diesel, Cecil, GJoker & his wife of course!, Kevin, Revlis, and of course Spicey if she is up to it. (Its a long run for ya, but you can do it.) I could set up camera on some turns and get some lean pics. This could be a cool ride day, and pic day. We could leave AFTER the rush of sportbikes fly through the course to the HESS. If it ever stops that is...

I know the guys who like to go fast like you busa guys..and even me on my little 600, (turns especially), so the fast guys can go ahead and not ruin the fun for themselves and just hold up at the next stop point and maybe set up a bbq grill and start some bbq pork chops or something, hell, I like hot dogs myself.
I've ridden with all you guys but Rev, I think he's afraid I'll try to convert him.

Kev

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thats right, badass...

Notice the difference in the rear tread design between the Pilot Powers and the Metzeler M-1. This was taken today at the end of a road I call "Wheelie Road" Perfect road for wheelies. This Is where I took my n00b ass and learned.

I could get some good clips of Cecil out there. ....*HINT*

But why would Cecil want clips of himself popping up wheelies?...
Let's do it!

WHere's this place at (PM location).

I've got a few days before the beast goes in for surgery...
After that, will be re-learning the wheelies.

I would love to get a video footage ridin ole' girl up-on-one!

Cecil, like the color matched mirrors and grab bar, two thumbs up..

smile.gif
He he, That's Diesel's Busa... But the sentiment is there...
thumbs-up.gif

Diesel's going to love this...

--------------------------------------------------------

Nah Kevin, I'm not worried, it's mostly just a timing thing. When I am out your not when your out I'm not. Nothing personal, don't think I'm out there avoiding you...

Sounds good to me! I've got some fresh tread on order for the rear~ Should have it mounted by next week~ I've, maybe, got enough left in my 'FL tread line' for one more ride before the threads start poking out! Once the new one is on.. I'm game for whenever~ Plus.. I'll be taking vacation time (use it or lose it) from the 17th until the 3rd of Jan~ Don't have any plans for leaving town.. just staying away from the office.. so I'll be ready to ride every day of those two weeks!!  
cool.gif

smile.gif
 He he, That's Diesel's Busa...  But the sentiment is there...  
thumbs-up.gif

Nah Kevin, I'm not worried, it's mostly just a timing thing.  When I am out your not when your out I'm not.  Nothing personal, don't think I'm out there avoiding you...
OOPS, sorry about that.
blush.gif

That's okay DR1300R! A lot of people lately are getting my husband DIESEL mixed up with Cecil. Theres a big difference between them and the 2 bikes. They arent even the same color. B-Sting painted Diesels whole bike and clear coated the name Diesel on my husbands helmet so people wont get them mixed up. (isnt that funny!) They dont even look alike. Diesel is 6 feet and 3 inches tall and Cecil ....well I dont know how tall he is but I dont think he's that tall and I dont think he weighs 230 lbs either. Ha!Ha! I hear he ls a very cool guy though.

That's okay DR1300R! A lot of people lately are getting my husband DIESEL mixed up with Cecil. Theres a big difference between them and the 2 bikes. They arent even the same color. B-Sting painted Diesels whole bike and clear coated the name Diesel on my husbands helmet so people wont get them mixed up. (isnt that funny!) They dont even look alike. Diesel is 6 feet and 3 inches tall and Cecil ....well I dont know how tall he is but I dont think he's that tall and I dont think he weighs 230 lbs either. Ha!Ha! I hear he ls a very cool guy though.
6 foot 200 lbs or so... but it's easy to tell us apart...

I'm the handsome one with the fast bike.
tounge.gif

smile.gif
 He he, That's Diesel's Busa...  But the sentiment is there...  
thumbs-up.gif

Nah Kevin, I'm not worried, it's mostly just a timing thing.  When I am out your not when your out I'm not.  Nothing personal, don't think I'm out there avoiding you...
Yeah, I didn't really think that, it just sounded good.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back