Two Badass Looking Bikes

That's okay DR1300R! A lot of people lately are getting my husband DIESEL mixed up with Cecil. Theres a big difference between them and the 2 bikes. They arent even the same color. B-Sting painted Diesels whole bike and clear coated the name Diesel on my husbands helmet so people wont get them mixed up. (isnt that funny!) They dont even look alike. Diesel is 6 feet and 3 inches tall and Cecil ....well I dont know how tall he is but I dont think he's that tall and I dont think he weighs 230 lbs either. Ha!Ha! I hear he ls a very cool guy though.
6 foot 200 lbs or so... but it's easy to tell us apart...

I'm the handsome one with the fast bike.  
tounge.gif
200, are you sure?

That's okay DR1300R! A lot of people lately are getting my husband DIESEL mixed up with Cecil. Theres a big difference between them and the 2 bikes. They arent even the same color. B-Sting painted Diesels whole bike and clear coated the name Diesel on my husbands helmet so people wont get them mixed up. (isnt that funny!) They dont even look alike. Diesel is 6 feet and 3 inches tall and Cecil ....well I dont know how tall he is but I dont think he's that tall and I dont think he weighs 230 lbs either. Ha!Ha! I hear he ls a very cool guy though.
6 foot 200 lbs or so... but it's easy to tell us apart...

I'm the handsome one with the fast bike.
tounge.gif
200, are you sure?
190 before Thanksgiving... every bit of 200 today
blush.gif

gotta bulk up for the winter months... never know when you could get trapped in a blizzard or something...

Back