I’m old.

greg3852

Registered
Ok so I took the turbo bike out today for some shakedown runs. Minor pulls on back roads only.

I learned that this bike pulls harder than I can keep up. I set my shift light for 9k and between watching the road, the shift light and just being overwhelmed I had a hell of a time shifting. I know I need much more seat time but holy Jesus. I need an auto shift.

I’ve never rode a wheelie and spun the rear tire at the same time. Absolutely insane.

Results of shakedown showed that my bike runs well off boost. Like a normal bike but loud. Pulled up to 140 and it was solid. Little light in the front end as the wheel was just touching. At 5k rpm you can feel the bike lift up and just go. I definitely need my rear shock installed and adjusted. I could feel the stock one reacting like crap.

It is by a distance as big as earth to mars the fastest thing I’ve ever ridden. In a distance that I would have gotten up to 80 I was at 140 and climbing so fast. It was an amazing ride.

Wahoo!!! :banana:

turbo-hayabusa.jpg

Ok so I took the turbo bike out today for some shakedown runs. Minor pulls on back roads only.

I learned that this bike pulls harder than I can keep up. I set my shift light for 9k and between watching the road, the shift light and just being overwhelmed I had a hell of a time shifting. I know I need much more seat time but holy Jesus. I need an auto shift.

I’ve never rode a wheelie and spun the rear tire at the same time. Absolutely insane.

Results of shakedown showed that my bike runs well off boost. Like a normal bike but loud. Pulled up to 140 and it was solid. Little light in the front end as the wheel was just touching. At 5k rpm you can feel the bike lift up and just go. I definitely need my rear shock installed and adjusted. I could feel the stock one reacting like crap.

It is by a distance as big as earth to mars the fastest thing I’ve ever ridden. In a distance that I would have gotten up to 80 I was at 140 and climbing so fast. It was an amazing ride.
I'm a tiny bit jealous.

Back