Sunday in Tampa---NEW DATE

Oh, no, no, my brother.. you misunderstood me~ I haven't dipped out just yet~ What I said was I have two other groups scheduling a ride for this same day~ One of which I haven't rode with in some time~ Which also looks to be only about two or three of us so far... so maybe I can get them to ride with us and meet up at the Krap 'n Fairy or something~ I'll call you tomorrow sometime and let you know for sure...

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: "hooked on foniks"|1082783030 -->

Oops... My bad Bro... I thought I was getting kicked to the Curb....
sad.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds good to me, I still have to get hold of Raider, I know he'll be all for it but I should prolly talk to him before volunteering him for a ride...

However you want to work it Greg, I'm flexible...

OK Folks, 9AM KashNKarry across from Powersports Corner of Fletcher and Florida, 25 April...

From there we will head up via the same route we took last week to the marathon on 54, Raider will meet us there.

Woot! Any concerns or questions call or PM me...
wink.gif

Just wanted to say thanks to Rev, Raider, and RC51guy for a great trip this morning. Sorry I had to take off early. I think I was jinxed talking about the lack of law enforcement this morning as I saw a friendly state trooper sitting on the side of the road waiting for me. Luckily, the woman in front of me jammed her brakes. Without that, I would have flown by in triple digits. Anyway, a couple more trips like the one this morning and I will wear those brand new tire nips down. I didn't know roads like that existed here in Florida!

You bet Man, It was good to meet you and was a good ride. Like I mentioned this happens virtually every Sunday, most Saturdays as well. One of these times we have to throw the wives on the back and maybe stop at an actual sit down restruarant for lunch somewhere. I iknow my Lil Wench would sure enjoy it... Only problem is I would swear Raider is faster with a passenger...
biggrin.gif

Glad you enjoyed man, and your allways welcome to join in the fun.

Rev

sad.gif
Sounds like I missed a good ride today~ Sorry I didn't make it out~ I got a bit too much sun yesterday and I'm pretty much a crispy critter~ Don't even wanna put on a t-shirt right now... much less some riding gear~
wow.gif

I'll try to make the next one though...
cool.gif

SHHHHH Rev...Don't let my secret out...the guys won't let my wife come along anymore!
wink.gif

Hey pure don't sweat it..yer welcome anytime.
Gotta apologize to youse guys for not being my usual riding self. Head just wasn't in it today
to be able to push it. I had a good time tho, never fear!

Hey I wouldn't sweat it Bro, I got to chase RC51 Guy around for an afternoon without having to try to get past you first for a change.
cool.gif

Let RC51Guy know that there will likely be a another Busa Joining us as well this Sunday May 02...
wow.gif

Time Again Folks... Come out come out wherever you are....

Good Fun Ride, 0900 Kash&Karry East end of parking lot directly across from Motorsports/powesports of Tampa. Corner of Fletcher and Florida. Lets do it...:)

sad.gif
Sounds like I missed a good ride today~ Sorry I didn't make it out~ I got a bit too much sun yesterday and I'm pretty much a crispy critter~ Don't even wanna put on a t-shirt right now... much less some riding gear~
wow.gif

I'll try to make the next one though...
cool.gif
You going to make it this Sunday ya Think?
rock.gif

So far so good... Brenda's gonna be finishin up her MSF Coarse, so I should be free~ We should do a fly by the airport in Spring Hill where they do the coarse!
laugh.gif

Cool, I know it's an "Official Ride"  Meaning... Nothing really to us actually But I know Raider will Be there of course, VFR750grl will be there I believe as well.  I will be confirming that this afternoon, PilotGrl is working prolly, and we will find out about RC51GUY, and The "In Law" Sunday AM I imagine, unless of course RC51Guy Can manage to figure out the WAY complex registration process here...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll see you there Bro.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083349746 -->

laugh.gif

Cool... I just asked my pal Jimmy to join us, too~ He just signed on here (Tillerman02) but can't seem to access this thread just yet~ I told him to PM ya and see what's the deal... so expect a PM from him...
wink.gif

edit: Nevermind... the DA didn't wait for his confirmation e-mail before he tried posting... he just called me back and said he couldn't even PM ya... so I figured that's why...

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083350319 -->

RC51 Guy FINALLY figured out how to work this blasted board (or at least the registration thereon)!!!!!!!!  Should be around Sunday morning...love that cool air, especially when that twin keeps heating up!!!
biggrin.gif

Oh, yeah, that IS a pot belly on me!!!!  Rev has not had enough good food, (or rather, ABUSED enough good food!) to show a good pot belly (is there such a thing as a GOOD pot belly...hmmmmmm...).  Anyway, good pics Gypsy!  Bring the camera if you make it Sunday, and mebbe take pics of Hayman Rd from one of the corners (stop first, might be easier to aim the camera!!!).
tounge.gif

Anyway, good pics Gypsy!  Bring the camera if you make it Sunday, and mebbe take pics of Hayman Rd from one of the corners (stop first, might be easier to aim the camera!!!).
tounge.gif
Thanks... I'll try to remeber to bring it along~ I did find it quite hard keepin the Busa on the road while lookin through the lense... maybe I will stop first this time~
biggrin.gif

I did find it quite hard keepin the Busa on the road while lookin through the lense... maybe I will stop first this time~  
biggrin.gif
Just remember, I can stay out in front ONLY as long as you are paying attention to the camera, so you just go ahead an snap pics 'til your hearts content (or the next stop sign...)!!!

Back