Out Riding again in Tampa...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Well as usual, nice even pace, no drama, no tickets no hassles. Just a good group of folks out having fun.

-Raider
-GypsyJoker
-TLR1000 Dude (Gregs Friend)
-Toque44
rock.gif
Damn.. Mike is that right?
rock.gif

-Diesel
-Kats Meow KAT750
-B-Stung I think, It's Diesel's Friend. GSXR600
-Myself

And Then there were 2 on GSXR1000's and on other GSXR600

Good weather for Florida I suppose, still too damn hot and Buggy though, Fuggin love bugs are out in force again.

Here's some pics...

Tampa9_19_0001.jpg

rock.gif

Oh thats Diesels friend's custom 600

Diesel BTW... HE's been holding out on the board... His LE is sick... Custom paint and clearcoated inners, decals, helmet, grab handle, very well done very subtle and smooth looking bike, I was pretty impressed. Scorpian Pipes finish it off. Over all just really good looking bike... B-Stung (GSXR600 above did both of em)

Tampa9_19_001.jpg

Diesel is a big guy... He keeps the lights on too...

Tampa9_19_004.jpg

The rest of us... Raider, Mike (Toque44?), and unknown kneedragger that was with us...

Tampa9_19_006.jpg

Another Unknown Gsxr1k, Gypsy's friend, and Katsmeow...

Tampa9_19_007.jpg

Lilah sitting pretty... Yeah it's my thread, I get a solo
biggrin.gif

Tampa9_19_008.jpg

Ouch...............that is a sweet bike!!! Nicely done diesel!!!!

Thanks for posting those Rev!!! Wish I were there......weather's nice here, but just waiting on a darn tire to show up in the mail! ;)

smile.gif

Scott

Joker's Busa trying to get all hugged up with Lilah... Ain't working...
wink.gif

Tampa9_19_009.jpg

Was a good run, I got Lilah out there to stretch her legs just a little, But I was concerned about running outta gas so the last leg of the return trip found me poking along at about the posted limit tucked tight trying to cut down on drag just babying her to the Marathon hoping I wasn't going to be doing any pushing.. That Low fuel light was on for about 20 minutes... Had me spooked..

But I was pissed I had finally gotten around to cleaning my leathers, I polished up lilah and I was not expecting the MASS of freaking Love bugs that we had out there, it really was disgusting... Nasty ass bug chunks all over my leathers/helmet/Bike... Grr.... And these bastard bugs damage paint Permanantly... I wasn't horribly pleased... But other than that? It was all good, like I said No Drama, No Worries. I rode pretty good for not having been out there for about 4 months or so. Felt good...

Thanks Man, I appreciate it. I like the Black, but i do not think I will EVER get another Black bike... TOO DAMN HARD TO KEEP CLEAN... I mean it's the Baddest Sweetest color on a Busa EVER
biggrin.gif
but it's a beeyotch... Especially with all them damn love bugs chewing my bike up....

nice shots, Rev.. get any action shots?
No I don't... I just dont bother with a digital camera while moving, were usually moving fast enough that there isn't really anytime to get shots... I could prolly figure out some sort of mount but I amnot too worried about it...

But if you look close, I am pretty certain Diesel there is kinda moving...

AWWW shucks, Rev.....thanx for the props. Had a great time and hope to do it again soon. Check out this motley crew.

busa_run_1.jpg

Back