Out Riding again in Tampa...

I'm going to poser night at PC tonight, please somebody come so I don't have the only cool bike there. I'm going with three neighbors, they all have sportsters. I'm trying to round up a few more Sport Bikes. Hey does a Sport Ster count as a Sport Bike.
rock.gif

wink.gif

sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096753037 -->

If anyone goes to Plant City tonight, I'll be the lonely Black and Purple Busa in a sea of harleys. Right now as it sets, I've rounded up 6 harleys, a shadow and a magna 750.
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

anyone riding in the a.m.?
Sunday morning 0900
Kash N Karry NW corner of Florida Ave & Fletcher Ave.
The run is north to Hernando County. (Hess @ SR50)

Secondary meeting place is the Marathon at SR54 & Collier Pkwy.
We should be there around 0930-0945.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1119"|1096764636 -->

Hey, I'm back. Poser night was actually pretty cool. There was a nice Busa in the bike show. It was kind of orange in color with some interesting details. The weather cooled off nice. Also, the harley's I ride with are not the stuck up "got the biker look" guys. They all had their wives and I had mine. We had dinner, and did the show thing then had a nice ride home. Not so bad even though I saw only about a dozen sport bikes and about five hundred other bikes.

cool.gif

Sorry Bro, but even if I had seen your declaration of Intent in time to catch you I won't e going back to PC... WRONG Crowd for Rev... Just about 100% unpleasent...

Ewww... I dunno Good place to get a corndog though but be outta there by about 5-6pm, after dark is when their beer addled brains REALLY decide that they are ACTUALLY BIKERS...

Sorry I missed today's ride. I am trying to sell a mustang and had a call from someone who wants to look at it today. Go figure, no hurricanes make it a decent day to go car shopping, as well as riding.

Looks like you had a nice run. I'm hoping we get some cooler days here in the near future. This spring we had a LOT of trouble with cops up there around the Hess station, but from several reports it seems to have lightened up a bit.

Sorry Bro, but even if I had seen your declaration of Intent in time to catch you I won't e going back to PC... WRONG Crowd for Rev... Just about 100% unpleasent...

Ewww... I dunno Good place to get a corndog though but be outta there by about 5-6pm, after dark is when their beer addled brains REALLY decide that they are ACTUALLY BIKERS...
Try LIVING in that DUMP for a few years! Un friggen beleivable! I think inbreeding is legal there. I guess if your a crackhead hillbilly
or an illegal alien it's not so bad, but count me out on that shithole!
Any dentists here reading along that are thinking of setting up shop there....well,...think about it.

Back