Sticker goo

I will post this for anyone else who has this problem. When I brought mine home I was in the garage peeling them off and having a horrible time and my aunt came out and seen what I was doing and said go get some peanut butter and put on there. I thought she was kidding and laffed. She said you want me to do it? I was like woman are you F'N crazy you aren't smearing peanut butter on my brand new bike! She said it would take it off no problem. I finally agreed to let her do it. I peeled the stickers off so it was just glue residue. She then took a little peanut butter and started swirling her fingers in circular moitions like you do when you wax a car over it. And sure enough slowly section at a time it started lifting. I couldn't believe it. Soon as it was all done I just took a wet cloth and rubbed the peanut butter off and it was 100% clean and clear. I guess there is something in the peanut oil that disolves the glue. Go figure. I don't know if it was easier because my bike was new and the stickers hadn't set very long but that worked for me. I will do it on my next busa to.

I will post this for anyone else who has this problem. When I brought mine home I was in the garage peeling them off and having a horrible time and my aunt came out and seen what I was doing and said go get some peanut butter and put on there. I thought she was kidding and laffed. She said you want me to do it? I was like woman are you F'N crazy you aren't smearing peanut butter on my brand new bike! She said it would take it off no problem. I finally agreed to let her do it. I peeled the stickers off so it was just glue residue. She then took a little peanut butter and started swirling her fingers in circular moitions like you do when you wax a car over it. And sure enough slowly section at a time it started lifting. I couldn't believe it. Soon as it was all done I just took a wet cloth and rubbed the peanut butter off and it was 100% clean and clear. I guess there is something in the peanut oil that disolves the glue. Go figure. I don't know if it was easier because my bike was new and the stickers hadn't set very long but that worked for me. I will do it on my next busa to.
ices_rofl.gif
idea.gif

Now I need a sandwich!

Back